why pres die

joblo7

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many people want to bet that joblo lives in a shack with bomb-making supplies, and is currently writing his manifesto?

I mean, after all, the men in the black sedans even came and snooped on him because he's laying out the truth online. :lmao:

Lets hear it if you have the balls.

Ok, are your kids up to date on all their vaccines?

Nice deflection JH. Now lets here your ideas on all of this. Instead of just telling joblo7 that he is full of it. What do you think?

k

I'm trying to ascertain whether you aare trolling or have the conviction of your doubts - so are their vaccinations up to date?

Lets hear it if you have the balls.

Ok, are your kids up to date on all their vaccines?

Nice deflection JH. Now lets here your ideas on all of this. Instead of just telling joblo7 that he is full of it. What do you think?

k

I'm trying to ascertain whether you aare trolling or have the conviction of your doubts - so are their vaccinations up to date?

Stay on topic please. And no I am not trolling.

So he was right? And I can take off this silly, shiny hat?

LOL, I'd leave it on for a bit man.....maybe double up on the thickness.....this shit might rub off joblo and get all over one of us....could go real bad. The chart was from 1976 and I wouldn't ever bet against Joseph.

LOL, I'd leave it on for a bit man.....maybe double up on the thickness.....this shit might rub off joblo and get all over one of us....could go real bad. The chart was from 1976 and I wouldn't ever bet against Joseph.

And it doesn't take much Googling to see that this set of myths around the Federal Reserve Bank is all over the place - as are myth-debunking sites that address this little gem. And yes there is little "anti-smiting" involved in the propagation of this myth but a lot of anti-semitism.

And it doesn't take much Googling to see that this set of myths around the Federal Reserve Bank is all over the place - as are myth-debunking sites that address this little gem. And yes there is little "anti-smiting" involved in the propagation of this myth but a lot of anti-semitism.

who is to say your little myth debunking sites are not full of shit? Believe what you want.

who is to say your little myth debunking sites are not full of shit? Believe what you want.

STFU, boner

Such a simple easy answer. I guess you are nothing more than a guy on here who slams folks over and over again when they do not agree with you. You keep the tin foil hat thing going on but never give us your opinion other than a bunch of attacks. Come on man.....sack up and tell us what your thoughts are. I dare you!

Que the STFU boner reply......3......2......1.

STFU, boner

Such a simple easy answer. I guess you are nothing more than a guy on here who slams folks over and over again when they do not agree with you. You keep the tin foil hat thing going on but never give us your opinion other than a bunch of attacks. Come on man.....sack up and tell us what your thoughts are. I dare you!

Kooks like joblo can and will believe whatever nonsense they choose... and get laughed at accordingly. The anti-semitic Rotschild/Fed crap is refuted all over the internet, as are the claims of morons who refuse to vaccinate their kids.

STFU, boner

Kooks like joblo can and will believe whatever nonsense they choose... and get laughed at accordingly. The anti-semitic Rotschild/Fed crap is refuted all over the internet, as are the claims of morons who refuse to vaccinate their kids.

Please be more specific. If the Rothschild’s do not own or control the fed res then who does?

I think we have established that you cant believe everything off the interweb.....so....once again. What do you think? Who runs owns/runs the fed res?

Are you to chicken to give a straight answer? Are you afraid someone on here my give you a jackass response like you do all the time?

so.....???

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/03/federal-reserve-bank-ownership/

Kevin, even if there was ever a Rothschild plot to take over the world 150 years ago, I'd seriously doubt it would survive the generations. Once rich folks get an incredible amount of scratch built up, the succeeding generations who didn't have to take a wagon through the dump for their $ and scratch and claw for every nickle all tend to park their money and coast. Ownership in this instance would be difficult to ascertain but you could start by looking up stock symbols of the publicly traded banks.

http://www.topsecretwriters.com/2011/05/removing-myths-about-who-owns-the-federal-reserve-bank/

http://www.themoralliberal.com/2011/04/26/who-owns-the-fed/The rest of us now know that it's the Bilderberg group and the Illuminati who are doing the control things...... :whistle:

Kevin, even if there was ever a Rothschild plot to take over the world 150 years ago, I'd seriously doubt it would survive the generations.

I hear you Bill. I dont necessarily believe in it ether. I just want some of the posters here to pony up their opinion instead of just attacking what they dont agree with right off the bat.