Abortion?

kevbone

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, it would be libel, not slander, and only then if it was actually false (i.e. she didn't actually have an abortion.) And even if it wasn't libel, that doesn't mean it's automatically protected speech.

I suppose even if it were true, though, it could still be defamation if it violated her privacy unreasonably about a matter that was not of public concern.

The billboard does not mention the mother's name nor does it show her photo. How does it violate her privacy exactly?

Good question. And if a sex tape doesn't violate anyone's privacy, it's hard to imagine this would. It will be interested to see what a court says, though.

The billboard does not mention the mother's name nor does it show her photo. How does it violate her privacy exactly?

Hard for a woman not to attract attention hanging on that guy's arm. Probably known all over town as "that chick with the freak".

christ, have none of ya'll lived in the south? time-honored solutions possible there - why, i declare, in dixieland, it's practically a right of passage to climb a water-tower w/ a bucket of paint to defend your sister's good reputation!

I suppose even if it were true, though, it could still be defamation if it violated her privacy unreasonably about a matter that was not of public concern.

Her name is Nani, and the organization Fultz created is listed in the bottom of the billboard as the "National Association of Needed Information." Yeah, just a coincidence. She was barely 18 when she miscarried, which means this 28 year old creep was dating a 17 year old who he went on to relentlessly stalk. I think his freedom of speech should be used to convict him of statutory rape and get him branded as a sex offender.

more info

Her name is Nani, and the organization Fultz created is listed in the bottom of the billboard as the "National Association of Needed Information." Yeah, just a coincidence. She was barely 18 when she miscarried, which means this 28 year old creep was dating a 17 year old who he went on to relentlessly stalk. I think his freedom of speech should be used to convict him of statutory rape and get him branded as a sex offender.

more info

Nani

It would be difficult to convince a jury that guy could ever talk any chick in to banging him.....

...jus sayin'... :whistle:

According to information available online, the general aqe of consent in New Mexico is any greater than 13 years. Now what this means, per my interpretation, is that Fultz has consented to having his face broken, because he fucking deserves it. Just saying.