Internet police

Cpt.Caveman

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by erik:

two sides of the fence. all i know is that i want to bid on the contract to construct the extension and preform the repairs!

[Confused][Confused] what are you talking about erik... sk is a lover not a fighter... No repairs needed

I find sk to be annoying only when I read her posts. If I simply skip over them, I don't miss anything vaguely related to climbing or to the thread topic. Ever see her post in Gear Critic or Trip Reports? Ever see her NOT be the second post on any Climber's Wall or Spray topic? Or EVER start a topic? Plus there's the added pleasure of seeing her make a drooling, frisky puppy out of the hormone-addled cc.commer of the week. I think the progression was Son of Caveman, trask, Mikeadam, trask, Iain, trask...not quite sure who it is this week, stay tuned...

This week's winner:

quote:

Originally posted by texplorer:

PS Don't try to use your posts to attract women. The women here are extremely gulible and swoon to even the slightest show of masculinity (sk not included). Why can't we all be civilized on here?

quote:

of course one post can piss someone off, but it does take 800 posts in a short period of time to ensure complete annoyance.

Hear, hear! Completely annoying.

Meeeooowww... The only time other than on this site I see such catty behavior is from my cat Beatrice...

Remember kids, make love not war...

quote:

Originally posted by joekania:

I find sk to be annoying only when I read her posts. If I simply skip over them, I don't miss anything vaguely related to climbing or to the thread topic. Ever see her post in Gear Critic or Trip Reports? Ever see her NOT be the second post on any Climber's Wall or Spray topic? Or EVER start a topic? Plus there's the added pleasure of seeing her make a drooling, frisky puppy out of the hormone-addled cc.commer of the week. I think the progression was Son of Caveman, trask, Mikeadam, trask, Iain, trask...not quite sure who it is this week, stay tuned...

I brought up my "REAL" posts for you to enjoy... in case you are interested . I don't usualy post trip reports because I don't find writing them very enjoyable. If you want a list of what I have done and what I will do I would be more than happy to supply you with that info. AS far as Texplorer goes... I have climbed with him. It is just POSSIBLE that he might have respect for me as a fellow climber. As far as weather people "like" me or not... I am not realy interested... What other people think of me is none of my business.

[Razz][Razz][Razz]

What do I win Joe! Are you yet another poster with Snaffle-envy. Up to this point your posts have been insightful but . . you just passed the 100 posts mark. That means you are entering the land of spray. Now it is time for me to bring you down to my level and then beat you with experience.