86ed

jon

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Figger Eight, I must admit that the term 'Chink' was derogatory, and in lieu, I should have used a more PC term such as 'Chinaman,' or better yet, 'Chinaperson'... so as not to insult any Chinese women. Perhaps 'persons of Chinese heritage' would have been more apropo yet, but my little fingers were getting tired. You have to admit, though, that they are a very enigmatical people. Unless, of course, you have them figured out. Dennis

quote:

Originally posted by Figger Eight:

quote:

What I am though is an enigma, like a Chink, and will always keep you guessing

Keeping in mind your limited vocabulary, lower than average reasoning ability and non-existant people skills - you can still keep us guessing without using racist language.
[Roll Eyes]
Dennis,

You are just lucky that you don't live in Seattle where you have to prove that you are PC to get a driver's license or gain employment.

Figger it out,

It is funny to watch people twitch over something as silly as slang.

Chink this [Moon]

Hey Retro-sore-ass, if you knew me you'd know that I was about as anti-pc as they get. At the same time if some ignunt redneck uses a term so plainly dated and offensive as Chink, I'll say something. Go back to practicing those back stretches...maybe one day you'll be able to achieve your life long dream of BLOWING YOURSELF [Moon][laf][Moon]

DH - I really don't care what you think about Chinese people. It was pretty easy to figure your drunk ass out, though. [laf]

[ 07-08-2002, 11:25 PM: Message edited by: Figger Eight ]

quote:

Go back to practicing those back stretches...maybe one day you'll be able to achieve your life long dream of BLOWING YOURSELF
[Moon][laf][Moon]

Dammit finger!

I leave the drapes open for a minute and you're spying on me again. Leave me alone. Respect the restraining order or you'll be roomin' with your buddy Shaft in King Co. Jail again. Quit hounding me.

Look man...I don't wanna know what you do in your spare time, but leave me out of your little fantasies. That might've been Harmon rustling around in your bushes outside your window. He likes you bitter angry types. [laf]

[ 07-08-2002, 11:38 PM: Message edited by: Figger Eight ]

quote:

Look man...I don't wanna know what you do in your spare time, but leave me out of your little fantasies. That might've been Harmon rustling around in your bushes outside your window. He likes you bitter angry types.
[laf]

How did you know about the bushes rustling? Harmon doesn't even know I have a window.

Now go away and tie your self in a figger8 and figger f*#k yer sef.

You racist pricks! How dare you start tossing around labels such as "chink". And what's so "enigmatic" about their race? Are you to afraid to accept someone that looks and possibly acts a bit different from yourselves? I find that label equally as offensive as the bullshit scott'f@#k called your (Mitch's) kid. I for one find your bolt choppin, racist asses down right offensive and can't believe that we share any interests (climbing) what-so-ever. People like you piss me off! Are you truly that ignorant? [Mad][Mad][Mad]

Dennis:

I had a negative reaction to you from the start of your diatribe against Gen-X and such, then realized I was pegging you for a racist prick, when in fact you had said no such thing, and I decided I was out of line for tarring you with that brush, and decided to cut you some slack. Well, thanks for showing your true colors, now its time to pile on the chicken feathers and boot your sorry ass out of town. I don't really care if you get banned, I'll simply ingore your every post, since that's the worst thing that can happen to such a self-inflated asshole.

I know there are 1 or 2 of ya that think ill of me since I have let my cyber alter ego get out of hand on occasion. However this truly makes me sad.I crossed a line that I regret when I foolishly used the word C---. Even though it was in jest and towards a guy, I was out of line. I only hope these racial slurs were made by someone as equally stupid and won't happen again. I apologize for those who made the remarks ....pretty bad boys ...shame on ya [Confused]

quote:

Originally posted by Off White:

Dennis:

I had a negative reaction to you from the start of your diatribe against Gen-X and such, then realized I was pegging you for a racist prick, when in fact you had said no such thing, and I decided I was out of line for tarring you with that brush, and decided to cut you some slack. Well, thanks for showing your true colors, now its time to pile on the chicken feathers and boot your sorry ass out of town. I don't really care if you get banned, I'll simply ingore your every post, since that's the worst thing that can happen to such a self-inflated asshole.

I'm so dissapointed in you dennis. I had hoped that you could find a way to flame and spray with out being so lame. I guess for you, that is not possible. I am agreeing with off white here... I even tried to give you a way out, the benifit of the doubt. Silly me

[Frown][Frown][Frown][Frown][Frown]

quote:

Originally posted by Dennis Harmon:

Figger Eight, I must admit that the term 'Chink' was derogatory, and in lieu, I should have used a more PC term such as 'Chinaman,' or better yet, 'Chinaperson'... so as not to insult any Chinese women. Perhaps 'persons of Chinese heritage' would have been more apropo yet, but my little fingers were getting tired. You have to admit, though, that they are a very enigmatical people. Unless, of course, you have them figured out. Dennis

Dennis, it's "ChiComm". And remember, FDR told us that it is the Japs who were the "yellow menace". [big Grin][big Grin]

Can't we all get along?

quote:

"And why female infanticide is illegal too. But that's O.K. We'll adopt them all to America so that ignorant red-neck racist Chinks won't have to raise them all by themselves." Dennis

No one should have to read this crap on a climber's forum. Get lost dickhead!

If Headspace is pissed about it, he should be able to say so without getting slammed for it. Harmon's posts are neither funny, have anything to do with climbing, nor is it aimed at anyone in particular - just ignunt blabbering from someone who has no sense of what's appropriate.

quote:

If Headspace is pissed about it, he should be able to say so without getting slammed for it. Harmon's posts are neither funny, have anything to do with climbing, nor is it aimed at anyone in particular - just ignunt blabbering from someone who has no sense of what's appropriate.

I agree Figger Eight. My point is that no one is making him participate on this, or any, thread. Choose to participate or choose to ignore. True some of what was said here has nothing to do with climbing, but that is not uncommon on this website; nature of the beast somewhat.

Have one on me [big Drink]

Greg W