Vaccine-Autism Link = Deliberate Fraud

G-spotter

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually, public schools do NOT require it. You jsut ahve to sign a waiver saying you disagree with vaccinations for moral or religious reasons. At least in WA state, no kid will be kept out of public school for not being vaccinated, as long as you sign one of these.

Am I the only one here who wishes that people

a) without kids in school or

b) who teach in schools

should kindly STFU about what's wrong with our school system?

why should teachers not talk about what is wrong with schools? Would seem that ideas and opinions from the source would be valuable. or is it that is all they talk about?

actually, public schools do NOT require it. You jsut ahve to sign a waiver saying you disagree with vaccinations for moral or religious reasons. At least in WA state, no kid will be kept out of public school for not being vaccinated, as long as you sign one of these.

:tup:

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/laws/state-reqs.htm

You will note a general difference between the West (home to batshit fucking 'tards like boner) and the east, where, yes many states do require it. Amazingly people can opt out of requirements sometimes.

weird. In WA, if you turn the vaccination form over, there is just a place to sign to opt-out for personal reasons. Vaccination forms are so specific (dates, etc) and goddamned complicated that sometimes it's easier just to opt-out, even when your kids HAVE been vaccinated. I know a lot of parents that did that, because it's such a drag to get forms faxed from the DR., etc.

What happens if you don't vaccinate your kid in a state where it is required? No school?

what childhood vaccines did i get that i need boosters for now, and why does this never come up during my yearly physicals?

you are pro-vaccine, and you don't know? Ask erock.

I'm guessing your ignorance is typical.

Edited by Kimmo

adult vaccine schedule,

non-snarky reply

by this document, i'm all good - i manage to get stiches often enough, i've probably doubled n' tripled up on the tetatnus vaccine every damn decade for awhile now :)

i didn't see much else on that list that needed boosters? i don't tend to get the flu vaccine most years, largely out of laziness (and no real fear of the consequences), and my understanding is the science ain't real good for that anyhow

you are pro-vaccine, and you don't know? Ask erock.

I'm guessing your ignorance is typical.

As opposed to some well-reasoned, but nebulous gray area that you seem incapable of describing? Your condescension oozes thick as pus. If only the rest of us could intuit the true answers in life though some higher state of deep thought and perhaps an open mind obtained through yoga and colon cleanses.

Edited by E-rock

by this document, i'm all good - i manage to get stiches often enough, i've probably doubled n' tripled up on the tetatnus vaccine every damn decade for awhile now :)

here's some more stuff:

According to the National Immunization Survey, conducted last summer with responses from 7,000 Americans, the flu shot is the only recommended adult vaccine that most Americans could name. Only 3% to 18% could name each of the others, which include pneumococcal disease; hepatitis A; hepatits B; tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis; meningococcal disease; and shingles. Less than 10% of respondents remembered that hepatitis vaccines were recommended, and less than 5% mentioned the new shingles vaccine.

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1706631,00.html#ixzz1AaA4oo9f

link

oh and don't forget your chickenpox vaccines!