Vaccine-Autism Link = Deliberate Fraud

G-spotter

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.bmj.com/content/342/bmj.c5347.full

Are you defending the fraud, kimmo? Or just saying that it was an "honest mistake" and not a fraud?

This one makes more points about the general sitchmo

http://www.bmj.com/content/342/bmj.c7452.full

to be clear, the linked article above presents no facts, only mentioning the accusations. it does say that forthcoming articles will delve into the actual facts and arguments.

Gee no facts, like he was found unfit to practice medicine and the basis for that was fraud.

Or that there are embedded links FULL of facts in the article (facts on top of facts?).

Well how about this statement from a linked article:

"But perhaps as important as the scare’s effect on infectious disease is the energy, emotion, and money that have been diverted away from efforts to understand the real causes of autism and how to help children and families who live with it.24"

The number is a FOOTNOTE, a sure sign of factage.

This guy is up there with John Edwards for biggest douchebag in the universe! FACT.

Gee no facts, like he was found unfit to practice medicine and the basis for that was fraud.

Or that there are embedded links FULL of facts in the article (facts on top of facts?).

Well how about this statement from a linked article:

"But perhaps as important as the scare’s effect on infectious disease is the energy, emotion, and money that have been diverted away from efforts to understand the real causes of autism and how to help children and families who live with it.24"

The number is a FOOTNOTE, a sure sign of factage.

This guy is up there with John Edwards for biggest douchebag in the universe! FACT.

your science back-ground is showing.

Nice, resort to ad hominem attacks, at least you're off the "there are no facts" wagon.

Let's put it this way, keep saying 'there are no facts' and people will react a certain way.

And yes with my background in science and medicine I know well enough that one really does have to cross the line to be found unfit to practice before a professional licensing board, even more so on the basis of fraud. Facts must be found by the trier of fact, but I guess you're more of an expert (both in terms of knowing the "facts" of this case and medicine in general) than most, enough so that your natural reaction was what it was.

Mine was total outrage.

I've been reading up on this a lot recently because my sister works for some asshole Quackropractor who "writes" books about the dangers of vaccination and sent one to me for my information now that I'm having a kid. I'm mad that a family member would be duped by an obvious charlatan, so I'm building a case. In the course of it all, I thought to troll Kevbone for fun, cuz I figured if there's anyone who believes this anti-vaccination propoganda, it's him. Turns out he's already outed himself. No fun.