Vaccine-Autism Link = Deliberate Fraud

G-spotter

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many infant and child deaths resulted from this situation you describe above? since you have done so much research, can you also describe various compounding factors in the deaths (if there were any)?

Point being I seriously doubt you have anywhere the expertise of a doctor or the particular doctors who found Mr. Quack was unfit due to fraud, but you offer your opinion as if it is equal to their expertise.

So what do you think your "research" really amounts to? Birther, 9/11, what?

i'm not quite sure how my quote above fits in with your assertions, but i do admire your faith in authority figures: "I don't care what the facts are; they dun figgered it out for me, and they're Doctors!"

2010 California Pertussis Outbreak. Look. it. up.

but you said you had RESEARCHED it! save a brother some time, yo. plus, you said you were interested in the "TRUTH"!

wrong.

wrong.

I don't need to defend my professional credentials to you. I'm not working in that capacity in spray.

dude, i wasn't questioning your credentials, just curious about what interests you academically. sheesh. what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding.

he does nothing to discipline them.

If you do not impose your will on them, there is no need to "discipline" them. IMO.

So, if our country had no laws, then there would be no crime? :crazy:

I didn't realize you were an anarchist. Interesting!

at least you have come around to realizing that the circumstances of death matter. you know, from Truth's point of view and all.

also, i assume you are personally all caught up on all the vaccines available? you know that the efficacy of many (most?) vaccines diminish over time....

please go get your boosters immediately.

no, really.

If you do not impose your will on them, there is no need to "discipline" them. IMO.

Apples and oranges.....comparing 300 million people to a 4 & 2 year old is not even on the same planet. Nice try! Got anything else?

Fact: Vaccines are not 100% safe.

Fact: Vaccines don't work 100% of the time.

Fact: Many vaccines lose effectiveness over time

If you are an adult and pro vaccine and have not been given a pertussis booster in the last 10 years, then get down to your PCP or you are a hypocrite.

no shizzle. and not just pertussis.

i think erock is on his way now.

:tup:

most people only understand the idea of breeding good little monkeys, through the imposition of their will.

we are a very authoritarian country. we don't need a dictator, when we have ourselves!

Apples and oranges.....comparing 300 million people to a 4 & 2 year old is not even on the same planet. Nice try! Got anything else?

So, rules and consequences are fine for you and me, but not for a 4 year old? When do 4 year olds get to learn about these sorts of things? Do they take a class in high school where they learn that suddenly there are rules?