Health Mandate Unconstitutional?

rob

I thought I'd beat FW, and post this

A federal district judge in Virginia ruled on Monday that the keystone provision in the Obama health care law is unconstitutional, becoming the first court in the country to invalidate any part of the sprawling act and ensuring that appellate courts will receive contradictory opinions from below.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A federal district judge in Virginia ruled on Monday that the keystone provision in the Obama health care law is unconstitutional, becoming the first court in the country to invalidate any part of the sprawling act and ensuring that appellate courts will receive contradictory opinions from below.

Douche Nozzle is a constitutional scholar, so it won't be long before you'll have to suffer through his stupidity, don't you worry. I recommend the "Ignore User" feature.

And so goes the greatest government to corporate blowjob in history...other than military spending, of course. Bush's first round of completely uncontrolled bailout wasn't too bad, either.

Story of a FactCheck.org, a non-partisan watchdog group calling bullshit and lies at a cost of $3.1 million for the ads on Obamacare from the government. Having a little bit of an issue keeping the lies straight.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/misleading-andy-griffith-ads-cost-taxpay

Pretty good quote here:

"Even Barney Fife would see that these Obamacare ads are bogus,” said Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, in a statement, referring to the bungling Mayberry deputy sheriff character in the show."

As far as I know, no policy or press releases have been issued on this issue from the ACLU. The ACLU has weighed in on the Health Care Bill's restrictions on abortion and funding of abstinence-only education.

Generally, there are other groups that are more on top of property rights issues in general and the commerce clause in particular.

The ACLU's primary agenda focus lies elsewhere.