Blackout in a can

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They fail to acknowledge that all the blackingout was a result of trying to drink large quantities. College kids have been doing this kind of thing for generations.

In the end the hysteria and attention is going to boost sales of the product they're trying to ban.

WTF? I mean, it's not like it is a certain other legal product that kills 440,000 American every year or anything like that, eh. Tell these 4-Loco chumps to just give Gregoire a bigger share of the profits and I'm sure her cronies down in Olympia will back off.

"The U.S. Food and Drug Administration told the manufacturers of seven caffeinated alcoholic beverages Wednesday that their drinks are a "public health concern" and can't stay on the market in their current form."

Wow, Gregoire's got cronies in the FDA? You must've meant Obama, right?

WTF? I mean, it's not like it is a certain other legal product that kills 440,000 American every year or anything like that, eh. Tell these 4-Loco chumps to just give Gregoire a bigger share of the profits and I'm sure her cronies down in Olympia will back off.

"The U.S. Food and Drug Administration told the manufacturers of seven caffeinated alcoholic beverages Wednesday that their drinks are a "public health concern" and can't stay on the market in their current form."

Wow, Gregoire's got cronies in the FDA? You must've meant Obama, right?

I guess you don't remember AG Gregoire's shakedown of Big Tobacco a few years back? Seems like she's off her game nowadays.

It's probably what got her elected the first time. Every time after that because there wasn't a better choice. Bottom line, the story was about caffeinated alcoholic drinks being banned by the Federal gumint, not the state. Whatever, I'm sure the libruls wil find something else to tax in order to replace that lost revenue, right?