sobo!

rob

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my goshes!!!1 This is sooooo embarrassing... :blush:

Thanks to all you guys that have posted up berffday greetings on FB (Melissa, Kurt, Larry, rob, minx) and here.

And I got a phone call from carolyn (y'all remember carolyn and Latte', yes?) last night.

I feel so luved... sickie

You're the best friends a guy ever had... :cry:

And just for you, Doug, I'll spare you the LD n00dies. 'course, if you get lonely, they're in my Gallery. :grin:

WTF, did I skip over you, Dave??? All right, all right. I apologize. I'm really, really sorry. I apologize unreservedly. I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way 'fair comment' and was motivated purely by malice and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.

with sincere apologies to John Cleese :grin:

WTF, did I skip over you, Dave??? All right, all right. I apologize. I'm really, really sorry. I apologize unreservedly. I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way 'fair comment' and was motivated purely by malice and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.

with sincere apologies to John Cleese :grin:

Did you get the memo from my lawyer?