• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
mattp

Negativity is bad for our sport

Screen names will be screen names. They are found at Microsoft, AOL, and other such roundtables.

BFD, Life goes on.

I'd personally tell anyone who feels intimidated by ANYONE on this site, it's more BS than any remote chance of truth. Nobody in their right mind is going to physically go after someone on a computer screen. Document, talk to the moderators of the site, file a simple report with the police... it's all a paper trail.

This should serve as a notice to all.

Most folks in their right mind know it's healthy not to actively look for trouble. Word to your mother wink.gif

Thanks for considering the "team player" approach Pencil.

quote:

Originally posted by Pencil Pusher:
Selective hearing/reading comes with age, use it. Asking folks to hold hands and sing We are the World sounds great, but is not reality.Just like the TV, if you don't like what's on, turn it off or switch the channel.

Land of the free, home of the brave.

RobBob said:

Whatever happened to Lambone...or who is he now? cantfocus.gif

HE IS AN ADULT NOW WITH A REAL JOB AND HAS MOVED TO A AREA WITH LITTLE CLIMBING..THO HE DOES LURK!

that started out as a great read, bronco, thanks for bringing back an impression that persists about cc.com, 2 years after Mattp's erudite post in aug 2001...refreshing interesting post that churned into spray...

didn't we sing "We are the World" at Ropeup 2001, bronco, smile.gif right before hikerwa fell in the fire?

Hating each other makes us more European. Europeans climb harder.

I'd rather kick rocks on a party below me than say "Hi" like a pussy. I feel more French.

ha, I climbed with necro and he DID kick rocks on people yellaf.gif ... and then he said he felt bad about it. watta pussy tongue.gif

allthumbs said:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dru:<BR><B>Mike O'b what are the GPS coordinates of that location? Capt needs to know to program the cruise missile properly.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I can't get that detailed due to my agreement with the witness protection program.

BUILD YOUR OWN CRUISE MISSILE USING PARTS ORDERED OFF THE NET

fern said:

ha, I climbed with necro and he DID kick rocks on people yellaf.gif ... and then he said he felt bad about it. watta pussy tongue.gif

huh huh fern said 'pussy' huh huh

beavis-and-bushhead.jpg

fern said:

I wasn't feeling very French that day.