UGH. Lost # 4 Camalot at Index

summitchaserCJB

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo summit chaser, just thought I'd let you know you're making an ass out of yourself. First, you put your beer in a river and expect it to not float away. Then you cry about someone stealing it online to tons of people who are smart enough to know that beer floats, and river's rage this time of year. Nice one.

Next, someone is looking for a lost piece of gear, which is one of the things this site is actually useful for, other than ice and alpine conditions. And you tell them to fuck off because you don't care about their gear or problem. Do I really need to sit here and go any further about your arrogant self centered ways? I didn't think so. Why don't you think, just a little bit, before you post stupid shit. LOL

My appologies go out to everyone for having to do this...I usually don't get involved in these types of subjects online. But I just couldn't resist, I have obviously had a little too much to drink tonight.

No Summit Chaser dude, I'm not going to respond to your bullshit reply. It would be like giving in to an awnery child's demands. It's just something you shouldn't do. I'll make you a deal though, if you appologize to NKANE for your idiocy, I'll appologize to you for my drunkeness. Deal? LOL

Peace out y'all.

The beer thing was about 75% joke. But I can see you aren't the type to get one of those. But even then, why not condemn the guy who left his cam sitting at a base of a climb. Is that not more stupid? I have left plenty of beers sitting in streams and they haven't floated away. Sorry if I have a hard time taking your word over mine.

ya...well. Not my problem you lost it bro.

Are we going to have to buy you one of those shirts that says "Does not play well with others" for your birthday or for Christmas:-) :)

I can sympathize. I once walked off and left an entire rack of big pro on the ground after a tiring solo day....it's very disconcerting.

Left_behind_gear_small.jpg

When I walked back the next day, even though there is only 5 or 6 people who know of this place, as the picture shows, I was still relieved that there it was right where I'd left it. Yeah, you can see the 9" and 12" valley giants, some other large cams, my shoes.... lots of money tied up in there.

Good luck with the #4.

Yo summit chaser, just thought I'd let you know you're making an ass out of yourself. First, you put your beer in a river and expect it to not float away. Then you cry about someone stealing it online to tons of people who are smart enough to know that beer floats, and river's rage this time of year. Nice one.

Next, someone is looking for a lost piece of gear, which is one of the things this site is actually useful for, other than ice and alpine conditions. And you tell them to fuck off because you don't care about their gear or problem. Do I really need to sit here and go any further about your arrogant self centered ways? I didn't think so. Why don't you think, just a little bit, before you post stupid shit. LOL

My appologies go out to everyone for having to do this...I usually don't get involved in these types of subjects online. But I just couldn't resist, I have obviously had a little too much to drink tonight.

No Summit Chaser dude, I'm not going to respond to your bullshit reply. It would be like giving in to an awnery child's demands. It's just something you shouldn't do. I'll make you a deal though, if you appologize to NKANE for your idiocy, I'll appologize to you for my drunkeness. Deal? LOL

Peace out y'all.

i read through this thread while perfectly sober and had the same response as you, spiderman. however, summitchaser making an ass out of himself on this site is certainly not a new thing.

ya...well. Not my problem you lost it bro.
Goddamn, you're a fucking dick, and that's the most charitable way I can put it.

Why don't you STFU, ferchrissakes, while you're not too deep in your own shit.

...But even then, why not condemn the guy who left his cam sitting at a base of a climb. Is that not more stupid?

Ever hear either of these old saws?

"There but for the grace of god go I." or "Let he among you who is without sin, cast the first stone."

Someday, I hope you lose more than just your piss-ass beer. On that day, nary a tear shall I shed for thee. Dick.

I like watching new people self-destruct on this site. They sign

up, get a little encouragement, get hooked, send some sick FAs on the haystack and 5.9s at index, act like a d-bag for no apparent reason, preach about the sanctity of river-beer...

May be time to take it easy on the cc.com-binge summit (?).

N

So whats the status of said cam? Come on karma!

As far as Ivan finding it.... I know if it was after 9:30 in the morning it could have been right under his nose and he would have been to drunk to realize it :)

Kbone good to see you got out! Fawk dat rain

Hey Summit why don't u change that avatar like ya due every week and perhaps everyone will forget who ya are

I like watching new people self-destruct on this site. They sign

up, get a little encouragement, get hooked, send some sick FAs on the haystack and 5.9s at index, act like a d-bag for no apparent reason, preach about the sanctity of river-beer...

May be time to take it easy on the cc.com-binge summit (?).

N

hahahaha...

you can almost see the detonation countdown clock ticking...T minus and counting...

Just drop it. seriously.
Sounds to me like YOU dropped it. Your ice tool, that is.

I love the smell of poetic justice in the morning. Smells like... irony. :laf:

@ bill-

I was getting around to it, but I've had a rough morning, coming off the hydrocodone and all... :crazy:

I kind of started a shit storm here...and I'm sure Summit Chaser has learned a valuable lesson at this point in time and I know we'll see him make some changes in his consideration for others. Come on now, everybody deserves a second chance. Right?

Summit Chaser- I sincerely appologize for busting your balls man. I don't hold any grudges against you.

Interestingly enough, I had tried to make a funny post a long time ago on this site, and this guy was like, "who the hell is this spiderman". What I immediately realized was that my comedy was completely lost on the readers of this site. A lot of comedy is "how you say it", not just what you're saying. So that makes acheiving comedy online a very difficult thing to do, and hell...that might be a large part of what Summit Chaser was trying to acheive with his beer story. Perhaps he just failed to realize that you have to be world class writer to write funny shit...who knows.

If I may have everyone's permission...I would really like to please end this topic with this post. Thank you in advance for your complience with my request.

You know...to bring us full circle here, it would be pretty cool if someone was like, "damn, I just picked up a #4 camelot at Index on the 18th or 19th". Has anyone here found the cam in question?.........Bueller?.........Bueller?........Bueller?......Bueller?