sweet fusion tatoo!

Corduroy Man

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill, I will only be here till the 12th of March, then back to New Brunswick just in time to catch the end of the ice season...

I enjoyed climbing there with you guys as well.... rain or no rain... If you have any plans to head back to this ares please send me a message if you dont mind another tag along.....

I don't think the girls are very impressed by it

Which part are you confused about? the computer chip or the feminine place he had it placed?

Guys dont get tats on their feet or their lower back, those places are reserved for pillow biters and women

I know a Cat 1 bike racer with clipless petal cleats tattooed on the bottom of his feet that has a VO2 max of 68. What's yours jmace? :grlaf:

Bill, I will only be here till the 12th of March, then back to New Brunswick just in time to catch the end of the ice season...

I enjoyed climbing there with you guys as well.... rain or no rain... If you have any plans to head back to this ares please send me a message if you dont mind another tag along.....

Ditto John, that was great, wouldn't mind reconnecting at all: but I rarely get over that way unless it's raining here and I just have to get out. If you get over on this side of the Mt, give me a holler and we'll get out.

Holy shit that is gay.

That is the dumbest thing I've ever seen, by a long shot. Side note, how the hell is some guy so much flab going to swing a tool anyway.

are the two of you guys lovers? its ok if you are, i mean, its accepted now by most open minded people.

btw, rick (with the tat) and BigWallRick (referenced earlier in this thread) are not the same guy.

hey el, let me guess... you were just trying to inject a little humor here, too, right? :rolleyes: