sweet fusion tatoo!

Corduroy Man

Hey all just found the fourm here. Anyways while I was browsing oregonlive.com I found a killer tatoo some hardcore dude in Portland got. Then thanks to some ripper named Scott I found this awsome site. Check it out! Serious dedication to the sport! Rock on!

rick-tattoo-939ce7dd18438ec8_large.jpg

Peace out! Hope everyone is having a rippin ice season!! :rawk:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the dumbest thing I've ever seen, by a long shot. Side note, how the hell is some guy so much flab going to swing a tool anyway.

What do you mean? That guy is showing hard core dedication to the sport! No need to be so rude, I think hes a pretty rad climber. Being rude and climbing don't go so well together! Rock on!

While I don't want to interject into this passion filled argument, I believe the reason that eldiente and pete_h are opposed to such an idea is the fact that this guys left arm is now a walking billboard for BD and its ice tools, which shows more dedication to advertising rather than climbing.

That being said, I noticed he went with the Titan pick rather than the Fusion pick. Does that mean he climbs more ice than rock? Bad idea if you live in PDX.

Everybody look at me I'm an ice climber! Yaaaay!!

I wonder how many stickers buddy has on his Subaru Outback?

Hey why you gotta be so rude? He means no harm. I'm pretty sure Big Wall Rick is quite an accomplished ice climber, and wouldn't much appriciate your negative comments about him. Would you say that to his face? Go climb and rock on!

Wow, it sure seams people have alot of time to comment about other people on hear. Who the hell cares what someone has on them. On a side note while you all were spending the day commenting on this , I was out climbing with Rick in the mist and rain. And he can climb, and will be climbing I am sure for a very long time to come. Iam from Canada and this type of jargon in our fourm would have a guy black listed, we just climb. It is not supposed to matter what you climb or were, just that you climb.....

Iam from Canada and this type of jargon in our fourm would have a guy black listed,

I'm glad you left, although it looks like the Kevbone moron quotient down there has dumbed you down to American levels...

Obviously you never looked at the Gripped bulletin board while you were in Canada.

Where did I leave too?. I am in Hood River for work for a few months befor I leave for Afghanistan. at least Rick was willing to allow another person to tag along.... And as for Gripped we all have our own thoughts about it, and it is easy to tell a teller from a climber, our groups are smaller than you would think!.