Rush taken to hospital-serious condition

wayne

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Group urging Obama to visit ailing Limbaugh

The Pray at the Pump Movement, which gained notice recently when it helped to organize a prayer vigil for Tiger Woods, now is urging President Barack Obama to visit conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh in the hospital.

Limbaugh was resting comfortably on Thursday after suffering chest pains while vacationing in Hawaii, according to a statement on the Web site of his radio program. Obama, Limbaugh’s principal target, is also vacationing in Hawaii.

The Pray at the Pump Movement, which describes Limbaugh as Obama’s “enemy,” is “strongly urging” a visit.

"It is the right and Christian thing to do," said Rockville resident Rocky Twyman, founder of the group that says its prayers and activism lowered gas prices in the country. “These actions would be unpopular in the Democratic Party, but may help to unite the country as we approach a New Year full of endless possibilities of peace."

“”Because the movement to lower gas was national in scope, we have prayer warriors in Hawaii that are ready to offer powerful prayers at a session where both men are present,” the group says in a release. “This small gesture could be the beginning of the start of a Glorious Revolution of Peace.”

--from here.

having chest pains doesn't necessarily imply he has a heart.
Reminds me of the funny story about my Grandpa... Those of us that are old enough, may remember the iconic commercial "Help, I fallen and I can't get up" commercial, an add for Lifeline. Anywho, about a year after my dear old Grandpa Willard passed away, we are watching tv when this add comes on and there is my now deceased Granpa. He says "I'm having chest pains", whilst clutching his chest and falling. No doubt it is him as he is even wearing a shirt my Mom gave him for Christmas, which always had to have two chest pockets. Pretty weird to see your dead grandparent on TV and have no idea how he got in the add. To this day, we never did find out the story of how he ended up in the add, but we guess he was at the Dr office when they were filming and asked him to be in the add (since he was quite a ham). Maybe he was keeping it a surprise and passed before it aired? Who knows? Enter the Google/YouTube era and now you can see all kinds of remixes of the old add on YouTube. Some are pretty funny, at least to me.

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99Hto80-oOQ&NR=1

Not surprising; all the nastiness, hatred and venom that he's been spewing out all these years, it's the worst thing for your health. You can't do that for too long without it turning back on you.

I don't wish anyone ill, but the man is literally killing himself with all that bile and spleen that (he thinks) he is directing at his perceived enemies.

Libtards are so full of hate

kkkonservatives are always so upset when they see libs hating on someone, but in the new millenium hating is bipartisan and not just for kkkonservatives. you need to get in step with the times, kkk.

how many conservatives were dancing on Ted Kennedy's grave when he died this year? show me the cc.com right-wing hate-on-ted thread

you libtards OTOH are consumed with hate. You hate Rush, you hate Sarah Palin, hate hate hate. For you all it's about more than disagreement with a POV, it's about wishing ill and gleefully enjoying any misfortune that befalls your political adversaries. you are most all sick, twisted fucks.