• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Beck

Tally- who'd GO to drink beer in the moonlite?

Who wants to go to a Cascade Climbers Fall Mega Fest to drink beers in the light of a full moon and do some climbing while we're out camping for a weekend?

Just a tally, now , no need for Spray Lard to make a big diss fest and rain on THIS parade, sounds like he's driving his float in a perpetual rainstorm!!

A weekend of beer and climbing??? sound like a normal weekend for me.

Count me in. I'm assuming sept 1-2 (full moon)

i am in and dru i got you covered. cross the border with a peace of mind.

I am in but is Sept 1-2 the best choice as it is Labor Day weekend and it might be a bit crowded anywhere a person much less a horde o' mad climber types can camp.

Were we talking end of September which seems so far away?

I am in for any type of camping drinking get together, but labor day weekend I will be up at Squamish trying not to look like a poseur, Ay.

mike

Cascade Climbers Fall Mega Fest, Sept 28-29-30, very close to the full moon Oct 2, location TBA. Should be fun, getting it dialed in over the next couple of weeks, looks like somewhere in Icicle Creek Canyon, keep watching for updates. We're talking end of September because it's NOT Labor day, it's very close to full moon, and it takes some time to put these things togther.

the Haireball is in! I've sent Beck and Hikerwa my phone# 'cuz I live in Der Village, and I can do some local legwork to prep fer you fereigners...

A weekend in Leavenworth would be great. I need some new salt and peppar shakers, and maybe a pair of lederhosen.

I'm bringing firewood and beer. So I guess I'll show up. rotating.gif

[This message has been edited by AlpineK (edited 08-02-2001).]

My good friend owns some private property over there and is very climber friendly. There's SEVERAL good bivi areas on his land. Enough to accomadate 30 or 40 campers.

Also, the property is right on a river. I bet he would heartily welcome a party of climbers. I'll ask him if he's cool with it and if everyone runs out of ideas for camping then maybe you can have the party there without having to deal with the Icicle thing and paying.

Mike