How many of you have tattoo's?

TamaraSlade

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If tattoos just lasted a year or two, that would be alright, but there's no image that I want to wear for the rest of my life, even though that's represented by a diminishing number.

Possibly the best one I ever saw in person was my buddy Lloyd's dad: when he was a little twisted in his shop he'd show you the two propellers, one on each ass cheek, with the phrase "twin screws" inscribed above. As an old submariner, he had lots of tattoos of unknown origin.

In Montana there is a valley called "The Big Hole".

There is now a little town there called "Big Hole."

They have a church that they have appropriately named "The Church of The Big Hole".

I did not check on what denomination it was as the people milling about seemed to be farmers and rednecks in general.

Nice folk prol'y. But holin strong beleifs.

bible-tramp-stamp.jpg

I've never understood why a woman would tatoo her ass with a scripture passage. I mean, is that s'posed to be for my reading enjoyment while I'm doing something with her that I probably shouldn't be doing??? Jus' sayin'...

bible-tramp-stamp.jpg

I've never understood why a woman would tatoo her ass with a scripture passage. I mean, is that s'posed to be for my reading enjoyment while I'm doing something with her that I probably shouldn't be doing??? Jus' sayin'...

What if it's your wife?

Just askin......

bible-tramp-stamp.jpg

What if it's your wife?

Just askin......

My wife doesn't have any tatoos. One of many reasons I married her. Just sayin...

There was a discussion on KZOK (Bob Rivers) a year or so ago about Tramp Stamps.

Joe - My wife's got one of those tattoo's on the small of her back. Spike - Really, what is it?. Joe - A coaster.

I almost wrecked my car.

The hip apparently provides a better platform to set a Labatt's while watching hockey.

why do canadians do it doogie-style?

so they can both watch the hockey game, eh?

Same joke I was making with the coaster tatoo and NASCAR races above.

bible-tramp-stamp.jpg

From the look of this I have to assume it gives you something to read while parking your bicycle.