• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Off_White

Forget Crossfit/Gym Jones/Mtn Athlete

Check out the results of this training regimen:

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBWNaJdzovI

I'm thinking CC.com should sponsor a team, whaddya say Porter?

Oh, FYI, I think it's safe for work, there's no more flesh on display than at the average community swimming pool, and the athleticism is truly stunning.

I've seen way better at Mary's. Really there is this 80 pound meth addict that dances there that can do one-arm front levers from the pole.

Well, you're in Portland, the city with the most strip joints per capita in the country. I'm from little ol' Tenino and we don't get to see any of that kind of stuff down at The Rotting Stump, nothing more than the ripple in Marge's fleshy bicep when she puts a headlock on Verl for hurling on the bartop again.

Mother's day is Sunday...

edit: err, I meant for your wife Winter. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I didn't mean your mother...

Edited by Off_White

the athleticism is truly stunning.

Wow, no kidding. I've never seen it before--looks like a pretty insane workout.

Clearly the industry that can give a boost to the economy, but is it sport or art form?

Clearly the industry that can give a boost to the economy, but is it sport or art form?

Clearly a "Spurt form" from the audience perspective.

I visibly winced at 1:28 in, when the blonde in the black outfit hit the floor in full splits. :shock:

That just looked like it really hurt, even though she was in complete control of her body.

Alright alright...get yer asses back to work now.....

psst, got any more? LOL!

That's some great stuff. Bet they could outclimb most of us while wearing the high heels.

Wow, that's very impressive. I like the super-gutsy move at 1:58, when she slides headfirst down the pole and catches herself in complete control about foot from the floor.

Bet they could outclimb most of us while wearing the high heels.

Probably - I can't even come close to a front (or back!?!) lever

That's some great stuff. Bet they could outclimb most of us while wearing the high heels.

Well, if any of them requested it, I would gladly give them one ...... a belay that is :blush:

If you're interested, you can sign up for lessons here.

Do they offer a spectator's membership...?? :whistle:

Sorry, Sobo, but they do private parties so that would be one way you could watch ;) Or try it yourself! A men's class is in the works :)

Ujahn just finished a "Trapeze" class. There were 15 pretty girls and 2 dudes. Said it was a great workout and fun as well.

...Or try it yourself! A men's class is in the works :)

Oh, yeah! I'm all over that... :noway: