if you like cute-chicks w/ guns

ivan

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys should think a bit deeper on the issue of Israeli state terrorism and murder.

:yawn::yawn:

FAIRYWEATHER, YOU HAVE BE ABOUT THE DUMBEST FUCK I HAVE EVER SEEN...IMAGINE, FOR ONE SECOND, THAT WAS YOUR SON, YOUR FLESH AND BLOOD THAT YOU WERE CARRYING AWAY TO BURY, YOU HEARTLESS MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIT...

likewise, posting that image in a place of spray and bullshit is lame...i see that pic and it tears me apart...

fuck you guys...

posting that image in a place of spray and bullshit is lame...

That's why I didn't respond. Don't feed the bears is the status here. I think if you felt that way about the lameness of that post in the middle of this thread, then responding in an offhand manner is a way for folks to deal with it. Had Fairweather just called him an ass we'd be moving along now with some chicks with hot asses and plenty of skin... like the title says.....sigh.

But here we go instead.....Seems like in the middle of an Obama thread, a person could post a pic of the result of a suicide bombing by a Palestinian eh? Then where would we be if that happened all the time and everyone just kept responding to these random though posts that don't have a thing to do with what is being discussed.

My thoughts are ignore this dude and let the body poster start a new thread about that conflict...plenty of pictures of horror on both sides, an people can think deeply and respond truthfully.

FNG's pic is fucked, but i don't know that i agree he's an ass for posting it - his pic is fucked b/c kids are killed everyday in every corner of the world, and what could be more obscene than that? - but the point that israel, a society that is heavily militarized as the hot-pix shows, is valid, and it's not unreasonable to suggest that the hottest chick of all, the sniper smoking the cig, may in fact have killed innocents. certainly, israel is not populated by angels, nor certainly palestine by devils. the issue is too confused and blood-spattered for a pogue like me to unravel, so i like to ignore it to the greatest extent possible and just oogle the eye-candy. i wish that our country could serve as a truly impartial middle-man and get the fucking decades old disaster un-fucked, but i don't think that's possible, so i'd just as well have us stay the fuck out of it.

this pic might remind us all though that it's not infrequently the israelis who are carrying their shattered children off to bury too

serial9.jpg

Edited by ivan

You guys should think a bit deeper on the issue of Israeli state terrorism and murder.

:yawn::yawn:

FAIRYWEATHER, YOU HAVE BE ABOUT THE DUMBEST FUCK I HAVE EVER SEEN...IMAGINE, FOR ONE SECOND, THAT WAS YOUR SON, YOUR FLESH AND BLOOD THAT YOU WERE CARRYING AWAY TO BURY, YOU HEARTLESS MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIT...

likewise, posting that image in a place of spray and bullshit is lame...i see that pic and it tears me apart...

fuck you guys...

That's why I omitted the picture from my response, which was directed only toward more of the same tired old Jew bashing by Treetoad, Fear and Greed, and their fellow lefties. Would you like some Kleenex now?

fw's pic is fucked, but i don't know that i agree he's an ass for posting it

Ivan - I DID NOT POST THE FUCKING PICTURE. FEARANDGREED DID. ARE YOU FUCKING STONED?

regretably no, just not interested enough to look back a page and confirm who had and get the spray-body-count right

yer cap locks busted? :P

i'll tidy it up for you, eh?

also, it's liberals now who are the jew bashers? i thought that was a pretty tried'n'true ground for the conservative folk, given that fdr n' other liberal presidents were derided as jew-lovers?

I SAID LEFTIES NOT LIBERALS. ARE YOU STILL FUCKING STONED? I'M TYPING ALL CAPS SO YOU AND RUMR WILL HEAR ME AND BECAUSE I'M FILLED WITH CONSERVATIVE RAGE. I'M GOING TO CONTINUE THIS PRACTICE UNTIL I ADAPT TO THE NEW FONT THAT HAS BEEN FOISTED UPON US WITHOUT OUR COMMON CONSENT.

Edited by Fairweather

also, it's liberals now who are the jew bashers? i thought that was a pretty tried'n'true ground for the conservative folk, given that fdr n' other liberal presidents were derided as jew-lovers?

I SAID LEFTIES NOT LIBERALS. ARE YOU STILL FUCKING STONED? I'M TYPING ALL CAPS SO YOU AND RUMR WILL HEAR ME AND BECAUSE I'M FILLED WITH CONSERVATIVE RAGE. I'M GOING TO CONTINUE THIS PRACTICE UNTIL I ADAPT TO THE NEW FONT THAT HAS BEEN FOISTED UPON US WITHOUT OUR COMMON CONSENT.

:yawn::yawn::yawn:

maybe it was the madeira? still, i'm not aware that most folks percieved a difference between the words "leftie" and "liberal," at least not since the days of the congress of vienna - what to your flavor of the english language is the distinction? you might as well illuminate me on the "righty" vs "conservative" thang too.

how's the font treating ya now?

In the old days it used to be the lefty liberal and righty tighty.

That was the old days though. Given the current administrations love of war and spending money I don't think the tighty part of the current righty designation fits very well.

I remember a time when Republicans made good accountants for keeping the budget in check, but I guess times change.

Anyway back to the real subject

[img:center]http://rachelpapo.com/images/serial/serial13.jpg[/img]

FNG's pic is fucked, but i don't know that i agree he's an ass for posting it - his pic is fucked b/c kids are killed everyday in every corner of the world, and what could be more obscene than that? - but the point that israel, a society that is heavily militarized as the hot-pix shows, is valid, and it's not unreasonable to suggest that the hottest chick of all, the sniper smoking the cig, may in fact have killed innocents.....

Blah blah blah.

ok, I totally disagree with it but if that all fits in then I'll play.

former rotten pic deleted here

I BET THOSE GIRLS ALL DRIVE TOO! SOME OF THEM HAVE BEEN IN CAR WRECKS I'D IMAGINE. NAYBE CAUSE A TERRIBLE TRAGEDY! WE NEED SOME FUCKED UP PICTURES OF HORRIBLE CAR WRECKS.(insert fucked up pic here)

I BET SOME OF THOSE WOMEN MENSTRATE

(insert fucked up pic of menstration here)

I BET SOME OF THOSE WOMEN MAY COMMIT SUICIDE

(insert fucked up pic of suicide here)

NOW WTF IS THE POINT OF THAT KIND OF THING AGAIN?

or lets reverse engineer it.

Those women are trying to stop shit like this.

former rotten pic of bodies from a suicide bomb blast

Again, it's bullshit and whats the point? Start a new thread. Why jump in with tasteless and off topic things like that? And when you see Fear and Greed post it, why reply?

WTF.

Edited by billcoe

I remember a time when Republicans made good accountants for keeping the budget in check, but I guess times change.

shit, the last democrat president did a plenty good job on that one too...in fact, when in the last 3 decades did a republican president run a balanced budget?

Billcoe, FW, and F&G; you guys are truly sick fuckheads. If you wanna jack off to pics of destroyed bodies, do it in privacy of your own fucked up little lives.

Ivan, thanks for the hotness. Hot is hot, Israeli or otherwise. Thank the Droll Susej for it.

luckily my school filter has handily edited out all the images that most be so not-very tasty for me already - i still can see little golda and her sisters though!