always right

glassgowkiss

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so where the fuck are all the neo-cons of this site to put a spin on this fiasco? KK? FW? or you finally see how ridiculously washed up your stance is!

Iraq raises idea of timetable for US withdrawal

I think this is great news. Hope we find an acceptable timeline for all involved. I don't know why you think this is such a huge blow to the repubs, this is what they have been trying to have happen for 5+ years now. Good to see that the Iraqi's feel they are ready to take on their own security.

I think this is great news. Hope we find an acceptable timeline for all involved. I don't know why you think this is such a huge blow to the repubs, this is what they have been trying to have happen for 5+ years now. Good to see that the Iraqi's feel they are ready to take on their own security.

Maybe because this is a TINY amount of progress SEVERAL YEARS after it was promised to us? Defending the Iraq war as anything other than a near disaster and a mistake shows a stunning amount of ability to blind one's self from the facts in order to avoid admitting just how WRONG you were.

Maybe because this is a TINY amount of progress SEVERAL YEARS after it was promised to us? Defending the Iraq war as anything other than a near disaster and a mistake shows a stunning amount of ability to blind one's self from the facts in order to avoid admitting just how WRONG you were.

Tiny amount of progress? Turning a militant dictatorship into a democratic one which feels it is capable of fending off terrorists funded by several of its larger neighbors? I would say that is pretty damn amazing. But I guess I know what the fuck I am talking about...

I'm not sure whether it is this site, or just your nature, but you get more and more stupid with each passing day. It took almost 10 years of military presence/occupation to acheive stability in Germany after WWII. Your blather is the product of a man-child who expects all things fully cooked and ready to eat after 2.5 minutes in the microwave.

I'm not sure whether it is this site, or just your nature, but you get more and more stupid with each passing day. It took almost 10 years of military presence/occupation to acheive stability in Germany after WWII. Your blather is the product of a man-child who expects all things fully cooked and ready to eat after 2.5 minutes in the microwave.

Proof again that when all else fails one can always mention WWII, Hitler, Pearl Harbor, vets, troops, etc. to score rhetorical points for an American pro-war argument. Well done but keep in mind that something about "commies" will further bolster your case next time.