fuck all y'al!

minx

after spending the last 10 minutes catching up on this week's spray. you guys suck. archie needs to post more now that shes fucke up her foot. kevbone needs to get some common fucking sense, pink needs to go climb el-cap so he can get busy SingTFU. trash needst to come out of hiding, PP needs help for his fucking mariners "problem". KKKKK welll.... KKKK what can you say he's just fucked up? rumr needs to STFU and get his ass to france.

have a nice fucking day!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...you guys suck...shes fucke up her foot...get some common fucking sense...needs help for his fucking...KKKK what can you say he's just fucked up? rumr needs to STFU and get his ass to france.

have a nice fucking day!

Wow, I don't feel so bad about my language now.

after spending the last 10 minutes catching up on this week's spray. you guys suck. archie needs to post more now that shes fucke up her foot. kevbone needs to get some common fucking sense, pink needs to go climb el-cap so he can get busy SingTFU. trash needst to come out of hiding, PP needs help for his fucking mariners "problem". KKKKK welll.... KKKK what can you say he's just fucked up? rumr needs to STFU and get his ass to france.

have a nice fucking day!

You only spent 10 minutes catching up on spray? That is your first problem (first of many I might add). You need to spend a lot longer to read it ALL! Second problem is you suck! (some might not think of that as a problem). Ok….you don’t suck!

Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today? Why the grumpy mood?

Hey minx……you know that PMS stands for?

Poor me syndrome!

Kevbone, you're a fine example of somebody with undiagnosed conditions. You're name comes up where you can read it and out of sight. The general consensus is you're fucked up. Maybe you could be the object of a scientific study if folks didn't have better things to do.

Kevbone, you're a fine example of somebody with undiagnosed conditions. You're name comes up where you can read it and out of sight. The general consensus is you're fucked up. Maybe you could be the object of a scientific study if folks didn't have better things to do.

Thanks bro! Now go feck yourself!

Thanks bro! Now go feck yourself!

don't get your panties in the wad- if you dish out be ready to take it in. (i have heard that you and kkk like taking it in)