New Female Posters

minx

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey grtmtnchic! Quick....tell us your other avatars quick quick! One does not start there first 12 posts in spray unless they already know about our little secret......

Sorry, no other avatars...I'm just an opinionated smart ass so spray is interesting to me. I really spend more time reading TR's than spray tho'.

As for attributing the nature of her post to being a "younger woman" and not know what kind of response she'd likely get, as an "older" woman, i find that absurd.

Basically you're right, Minx, but I think there is some greater tendency for younger men or women to be naive and I think our general sense of fashion, too, is also tending toward the more risque than in the past. Younger people are more influenced by current pop star dress codes and fashion magazine covers than are older folks, I bet.

As to "if you respond in a reasonable fashion you won't be embarassed?" Are you kidding? Everybody around here likes to play "gottcha" and if somebody responds to a troll they are not at all unlikely to be called for it. Maybe it is just a fact of life, but if an apparently male avatar looks for partners there is about 1/10th the likelihood of games to follow.

Well I'm really fat and old...does that matter?

ah come on, yer just teasing! this non-climber can tell you are a ravishing young woman who has the common sense to stay away from the climber type! not that i have anything against old and fat, mind you....

Ok, well, I'm fat, old...and UGLY!

i believe the time has come for you to PM me your photo. don't be shy, since i am not a climber.

Show me yours first!

it is hanging out somewhere on this website.

ok, yer turn.

Well I'm really fat and old...does that matter?

ah come on, yer just teasing! this non-climber can tell you are a ravishing young woman who has the common sense to stay away from the climber type! not that i have anything against old and fat, mind you....

Ok, well, I'm fat, old...and UGLY!

i believe the time has come for you to PM me your photo. don't be shy, since i am not a climber.

Show me yours first!

it is hanging out somewhere on this website.

ok, yer turn.

Hmmm...you want me to go and search for it?

Minx i don't think you were wrong to assume this was a troll. if it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck and wont come to pub club to meet people... it is usually a duck.

Muffy's .02$

Hey, just because I'm anti-social doesn't mean I'm a duck!

what's wrong w/ducks?

i think that poster was a troll but i don't know for sure. however i would like to encourage more women to post here. the good news is that b/c of this topic, i think i may have met a couple people to climb with via PM :tup:

what's wrong w/ducks?

i think that poster was a troll but i don't know for sure. however i would like to encourage more women to post here. the good news is that b/c of this topic, i think i may have met a couple people to climb with via PM :tup:

That's funny, I think I've lost a few climbing partners via PMS.

:laf: Thanks, Rob.

Remember the guy who posted awhile back about his g/f wanting to have a "relationship discussion" on their way to the climb, and by the time they arrived and geared up, he was like "On belay, bitch."

That one cracks me up every time I think about it. (And I think I've used that command a few times myself.... :whistle: )