Rack Pictures

billcoe

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are those new reversos? how do they work?

Kong Ghosts. Pretty good. got them for the 7.8 lines. I loaned them to Joseph to try on his 7.8s at Red Rocks and he bought some later.

OMG Bill!!! :o Honey, with all that, I don't care HOW you use it. I just want to look at it for awhile.... :o
Wayyyy cool! However I see that very few women want to actually fondle my stuff.

OMG Bill!!! :o Honey, with all that, I don't care HOW you use it. I just want to look at it for awhile.... :o
Wayyyy cool! However I see that very few women want to actually fondle my stuff.

Yes, I see your dilemma. But when you show it all at once like that, it could be hard to know where to start.

thats a sweet ti nuttool collection you got going on there

Thanks, I have 3 maybe 4 more Nut tools in my basement which didn't make the picture. BTW, I think I just bought some of those Aliens you have hanging there:-)

BTW, check out Hendershot up there: he's getting ready to take a nap while she carries all the gear! :lmao:

Holy gear whore Bill! I'd like to see you rack up w all that shit on at once. You got like a zillion biners alone.

I notice that you have multiple big bro's but none of seem used at all.

Is there a 12 step program for gearaholics? A good place to start would prolly be to relieve yourself of some of that bondage. I can help you out, just this one time, and take some of that off your hands.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours. Don't be shy, I promise I won't laugh. ( :laf: )

Oh oh.... :blush: They say it's not what ya got, but how you use it that counts! *Blush* :blush:

small_pic_Lead_cams.jpg

small_pic_Top_rope_rack.jpg

small_pic_Big_Bros.jpg

small_pic_Belay_devices_and_nut_picks.jpg

small_pic_Big_lead_cams.jpg

small_pic_lead_draws_and_nuts.jpg

ahhh i see VALLEY GIANTS! the offwidth reducers! :tup: i'm the proud owner of 1...Tom ROCKS IT!

Holy gear whore Bill! I'd like to see you rack up w all that shit on at once. You got like a zillion biners alone.

I notice that you have multiple big bro's but none of seem used at all.

Is there a 12 step program for gearaholics? A good place to start would prolly be to relieve yourself of some of that bondage. I can help you out, just this one time, and take some of that off your hands.

Yep, it's called Mountain Gear.

12 trips to the mothership will turn you into an utter gear whore!

Impressive rack Bill, I'd post mine but I'm feeling inadequate now :P