who killed archenemy?

minx

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got yer full rack right here.

Jeez, I made a numerical error and I'll never live it down. That's it, I'm sticking to whiskey. It comes in "flask" size. I can remember that.

This time of year it's all about the spiced wine and anything warm and spiked :moondance:

It makes going to the dog park at night in the rain much more palatable :grin:

I got yer full rack right here.

Jeez, I made a numerical error and I'll never live it down. That's it, I'm sticking to whiskey. It comes in "flask" size. I can remember that.

just go to the store and ask for a bottle. they'll get you the right size.

do they still have drive through liquor stores in FL? that was the best!

This time of year it's all about the spiced wine and anything warm and spiked :moondance:

I've started stocking up on the Gluhwein when I do my beverage shopping in Leavenworth(love that wine shop in the Subway mercantile :tup:). Not as sweet as some of the spiced plonk, it's the bees knees on a chilly evening.

...The deer in the pic is a four point. He has three points on his tine and he has another point over his eye. An eyeguard is considered a point when it is over an inch long...

Thanks, arch, for that clarification. Now I understand what you were referring to about eyeguards in a post of yours upthread, when you first mentioned the kill.

...back East, people count all the points and consider that their points. So in Virginia, this would be an eight point...
Which was where I did my hunting over 25 years ago, and hence adding to my confusion on your count. And why I used the "Deliverance-style" language in my original post.

...The six pack is a six pack here and a half rack in Montana. That's important to know too.
This has already been covered. I won't drag you thru the mud any further. :)

I've started stocking up on the Gluhwein when I do my beverage shopping in Leavenworth(love that wine shop in the Subway mercantile :tup:). Not as sweet as some of the spiced plonk, it's the bees knees on a chilly evening.

no, no, no, just make your own! cheap red wine + 1 sliced orange + 1 sliced lemon + big tea ball with cloves, cinammon, allspice + sugar to taste :moondance:

Heat until it's steamy but don't boil add sugar gradually and stir so it's well dissolved. If your feeling spry, add a bit of vodka or brandy so it really kicks, or mellow it with some water if need be.

We make it with the 5L boxes or the big jugs of wine and then throw whatever we don't drink into the fridge for later consumption :)

Thanks for being so helpful and explaining things... NOT!

I would have expected better from you, given your post record. A reevaluation is in order.

:blush:

um, whoa. there must be some sort of alignment of the planets against me, or else I am human after all!

If you will peek back at my post, I quoted "tvash" because I just assumed it was his post. He commonly uses the accent-written-as-it's-heard tactic, and coming from him it sounded pretty surly and know-it-all, and deserving of a little zip in a response. Now that I realize it came from you, I.. I, boy I just wish I could do it all over again! :cry: Can you bear to forgive me?!?! :cry: :cry: :cry: