who killed archenemy?

minx

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As an ideal, I agree that high-density housing is super. But there will always be people like me who simply won't live in them--no matter how well they are built. I will not share a wall with another person. I want my space. And the older I get, the more space around me I want. I know it isn't environmentally sound, but it is my choice. I'll try my best to make up for it in other ways, but I just won't feel guilty for wanting to live the way I want to live.

But, but...free beer...naked, dancing....

I live on a city lot and I've got about all the space I'm willing to take care of, sometimes too much. My basement is virtually sound proof, so that takes care of the screaming issue.

As an ideal, I agree that high-density housing is super. But there will always be people like me who simply won't live in them--no matter how well they are built. I will not share a wall with another person. I want my space. And the older I get, the more space around me I want. I know it isn't environmentally sound, but it is my choice. I'll try my best to make up for it in other ways, but I just won't feel guilty for wanting to live the way I want to live.

I can dig that.

For the last twenty-five years I've had more than 1/4 mile distance to my nearest neighbor. Human neighbor, that is.

I can dig that.

For the last twenty-five years I've had more than 1/4 mile distance to my nearest neighbor. Human neighbor, that is.

+1

Noisy neighbors, smelly dwellings, fire alarms in the middle of the night - all got old real fast. I'll never go back.

Noisy neighbors, smelly dwellings, fire alarms in the middle of the night - all got old real fast. I'll never go back.

The only place I've lived like that was a college dorm :lmao:

lucky you.

luck had nothing to do with it. It's the rewards of the free market :snugtop: sickie

The only place I've lived like that was a college dorm :lmao:

lucky you.

luck had nothing to do with it. It's the rewards of the free market :snugtop: sickie

yeah, right.

there's no such thing as an imperfect market. people are only worth what they command in the free market sickie