Megalodon Man

Sol

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The writer for climbing Mag who contacted and interviewed me edited out what I thought was the best answer to any of the questions. It went something like this:

Q: you keep going back to the Cascades, why is this?

A: I think it's because they are big, exciting, and close by. I don't have the time and money to travel the world, so I climb the biggest and most appealing climbs nearby. If I lived next to the Bugaboos, I'd keep going there, if I lived in Patagonia I'd climb a lot there, if I were in the Colorado Rockies I'd... well, I guess I'd just do a lot of driving. :grin:

Anyways, I learned how to use YouTube and put my summer slideshow for ropeup online. Many of the pictures were taken by partners, and it has lots of familiar faces.

here:

What is even better is the response Blake got.....he got a lame spray answer on a newbie forum from a regular.....go Alpinefox!

Good climbing Blake....

The first response to my very first post looking for bc skiing partners was from Alex (back then there was no such thing as a Spray forum)

Infidel, you will burn in HELL! for not freeing your most sacred HEELS!

(accursed jump turns through powder! Begone EVIL heretic!)

Now we're both moderators on this board, and Alex even hired me to cut down a tree for him. :grlaf:

Nice You Tube video Blake. :tup:

Edited by Feck