Hypocrisy

kevbone

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should have seen me on Suday.....I took Miles to Home Depot.....I love taking him places.

just think, he was once just a zygote.

He would have been a lot easier to carry around Home Depot as a zygote, that's for sure.

You're kidding, right?

Have you ever tried hauling an aquarium any distance? The sloshing, the aerator and heater cords hanging-up and getting tangled... you spill a little amniotic fluid on the floor and there you go ass-over-tea-kettle launching the whole mess. You're on your ass, you've got a huge mess to clean up, and you've left little zygotes flip-floppin' all over the floor.

Talk about your ultimate 'do-it-yourself'er!

listen, crybaby, i've posted a lot of incendiery crap, and I've never been banned

That is amazing….I have often wonder how it is you tell more people to STFU and F off and don’t get a talking too…..that would be called a double standard…..AKA the hypocrisy of CC.com.

everyone, please don't neglect to take some swipes at Seahawks. He's asking for attention again.

coming from the 4th biggest attention hound behind K-bone, pink and TV, kind of funny. :lmao:

listen, crybaby, i've posted a lot of incendiery crap, and I've never been banned (yet). so you must be doing something beyond the pale.

I can go back and find it, I called someone a name (tops) not even the f' word like some people here call others. Warlord went overboard you want my opinion but only his mattered so he did it, not like it mattered anyways becuase who wants to be on here during a weekend.

just look at the kid, and think "what if my s.o. thought of him as an 'it', a zygote, a mistake, non-human, or 'inconvenient'". Seems hypocritical to me.

I thought libertarians were against government imposing its ways on the people. Pegged you for a lockstep neocon right away. :wave:

You are consfusing libertarians versus anarchists.

Libertarians aren't necessarily opposed to rules, but they generally agree that whatever rules are in place should apply to everyone, and are generally opposed to the government using the said rules as a mechanism by which to order society in a manner which favors or elevates certain groups or interests who satisfy whatever arbitrary standards of virtue or merit the majority happens to favor at any particular point in history.

just look at the kid, and think "what if my s.o. thought of him as an 'it', a zygote, a mistake, non-human, or 'inconvenient'". Seems hypocritical to me.

I thought libertarians were against government imposing its ways on the people. Pegged you for a lockstep neocon right away. :wave:

You are consfusing libertarians versus anarchists.

Libertarians aren't necessarily opposed to rules, but they generally agree that whatever rules are in place should apply to everyone, and are generally opposed to the government using the said rules as a mechanism by which to order society in a manner which favors or elevates certain groups or interests who satisfy whatever arbitrary standards of virtue or merit that the majority happens to favor at any particular point in history.

and who said I ever wanted to make abortion illegal, anyways? just because you argue ethical topics and ask challenging questions doesn't imply or necessitate the former. well, weak minded individuals assume that. silly betas.

or how about proclaiming to the world that we're for the expansion of democracy (at the price of collataral death and damage to millions) while refusing to recognize the result of democratic elections in palestine or sever our cozy-connections to military dictators in pakistan?

Hypocrisy at its best

I am confused, didn't these things exist when Clinton was president?? (i.e Pakistan, Palestine)

WWII one bombing raid into Germany 80K civilians died, In one raid. Was this wrong???

yes. that was my point. hypocrism is nothing new, and no political party or persuasion has a monopoly on it.

and yes, killing 80k civilians is wrong. but right and wrong don't really mean a damn thing when you're just a few evolutionary hop'skips'n'jumps from amoebas.

everyone, please don't neglect to take some swipes at Seahawks. He's asking for attention again.

coming from the 4th biggest attention hound behind K-bone, pink and TV, kind of funny. :lmao:

listen, crybaby, i've posted a lot of incendiery crap, and I've never been banned (yet). so you must be doing something beyond the pale.

I can go back and find it, I called someone a name (tops) not even the f' word like some people here call others. Warlord went overboard you want my opinion but only his mattered so he did it, not like it mattered anyways becuase who wants to be on here during a weekend.

Just venturing a guess - it may have to do with consistently not contributing anything to a given discussion (i.e. your posts are devoid of any meaningful content) combined with your consistent inflammatory remarks. Not only does KKK contribute to the discussion but he actually thinks about his "incendiary" remarks and doesn't dish them out completely undeserved.

Just venturing a guess - it may have to do with consistently not contributing anything to a given discussion (i.e. your posts are devoid of any meaningful content) combined with your consistent inflammatory remarks. Not only does KKK contribute to the discussion but he actually thinks about his "incendiary" remarks and doesn't dish them out completely undeserved.

If that is the criteria they would have to ban everyone here. Its all garbage in spray. Inflammatory remarks, like??? You mean I disagree with the far leaning liberals here and they don't like that. Thats the truth not your made up version. And you don't need to stick up for KKK I think he can handle himself. Plus no where did I cut on him, take a look above, his cut was on me just like you. so pull the plank out of your eye.

If that is the criteria they would have to ban everyone here. Its all garbage in spray. Inflammatory remarks, like??? You mean I disagree with the far leaning liberals here and they don't like that. Thats the truth not your made up version. And you don't need to stick up for KKK I think he can handle himself. Plus no where did I cut on him, take a look above, his cut was on me just like you. so pull the plank out of your eye.

Do you climb?

1. All Spray used on cc.com has been painstakingly researched, although the repliess have not. Ambiguous, misleading, or poorly worded posts are par for the course. Sprayers who are sticklers for the truth should get their own board.

2. Sprayers who remain from the pestilent influx experienced on cc.com during the 12/06 Mt. Hood spectacle should spray from alpine environments only, in a blizzard, buried under a pile of provisions sufficient to keep the Seahawks pro football team alive and comfy for two weeks, and transmitted from an electronically altered personal locating device only.

3. Sprayers posting on cc.com or spraying at Pub Club meetings are lucky to be spraying at all, let alone tying up the office networks trying to spray at work. Sprayers who have posted recently should sit on their hands and let someone else have a chance to spray for a change.

4. All opinions expressed on cc.com are well-reasoned and insightful. Needless to say, they are not those of cc.com, its administrators, moderators, or lackeys. Anyone who says otherwise is itching for a fight.

And just a tiny note of an ugly reality:

Most forms of birth control are not 100%. So please don't jump to the conclusion that every unplanned pregnancy is a direct result of irresponsible behavior. (And please don't say that is a justification for abortion blah blah blah--I am only pointing out that accidents do happen-even to responsible adults).

PlanB.jpg

Sorry, Arch. For a very, very small percentage of women/couples your point may hold true. But there are options available when others fail or are ignored. Some of those to the right of me are against even these types of contraception - after all, the pill doesn't prevent conception, only implantation - to whom I say: get a fucking life! Sex is fun. Not just for procreation. People are horny. Accidents happen. Options are available for up to 72 hours that don't involve killing. And even then, there's always...adoption.

Most forms of birth control are not 100%. So please don't jump to the conclusion that every unplanned pregnancy is a direct result of irresponsible behavior. (And please don't say that is a justification for abortion blah blah blah--I am only pointing out that accidents do happen-even to responsible adults).

PlanB.jpg

Sorry, Arch. For a very, very small percentage of women/couples your point may hold true. But there are options available when others fail or are ignored. Some of those to the right of me are against even these types of contraception - after all, the pill doesn't prevent conception, only implantation - to whom I say: get a fucking life! Sex is fun. Not just for procreation. People are horny. Accidents happen. Options are available for up to 72 hours that don't involve killing. And even then, there's always...adoption.

Here's the odd thing....Plan B is available OTC if you are over 18, but the same hormones taken in smaller regular doses proactively as "the pill" require a prescription....seems a bit inconsistent to me.

PlanB.jpg

Here's the odd thing....Plan B is available OTC if you are over 18, but the same hormones taken in smaller regular doses proactively as "the pill" require a prescription....seems a bit inconsistent to me.

True, that!...Yet more hypocrisy brought to you by militant activists. But I will say that the "urgency" factor renders Plan B useless if a doctor's signature is required.

Edited by Fairweather