Hypocrisy

kevbone

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then there is this statement:

If you have nuclear weapons, then you have the intention to kill innocent children. A nuclear weapon does not discriminate.

I am still trying to find why those people who believe in pro life also believe in having nuclear weapons.

Or better yet…..pro lifers who also believe in the death penalty. That does not make sense.

'pro-life' is a euphemism designed to make the position more desirable and clearly "right". Ditto for "pro-choice", whose proponents at one point actually called the position "pro-abortion".

the true terms probably should be a neutral (sans connotatioins) version of "pro-abortion" and "anti-abortion".

I thought the reasoning behind the pro lifers going to the term pro life was to indicate that they were not only anti abortion but anti euthanasia and anti death penalty.

I thought the reasoning behind the pro lifers going to the term pro life was to indicate that they were not only anti abortion but anti euthanasia and anti death penalty.

I don't think so... too many "pro-lifers" also support the death penalty.

that was the only bit of logic i had atributed to them. i guess they have none.

that was the only bit of logic i had atributed to them. i guess they have none.

From Wikipedia:

Some pro-life advocates, such as those subscribing to the philosophy of a Consistent Life Ethic, oppose virtually all acts that end human life. They would argue that abortion, euthanasia, capital punishment, and unjust war are all wrong.

And it goes on to describe those that are pro-death penalty.

I don't think so... too many "pro-lifers" also support the death penalty.

Exactly …..AKA….. Hypocrisy …….you are finally getting it.

Now are you going to tell me to STFU noob?

It's perfectly consistent to oppose the intentional murder of an innocent life, and simultaneous condone the taking of a life of an evil-doer.

yet what kind of life are you willing to damn that unwanted child to? me personaly... I would rather die quick and painless than live a tourmented life of an unloved unwanted ill kept child. having heard thos words out of my fathers mouth "I never wanted children any way" i can assure you that contibuted heavily to my drug addiction and anti social behavior as a child and a teen. I was lucky enough to grow up and get away. my dad was mean but he wasn't as awful as he could have been so i was able to move past it. for those born into evil, there is no way out.

not only do i think abortion should be legal, i think it should be manditory for some.

It's perfectly consistent to oppose the intentional murder of an innocent life, and simultaneous condone the taking of a life of an evil-doer.

Ok…..it is also ok for one to be a dad, and be pro abortion?

By your standards….I would say so!

not only do i think abortion should be legal, i think it should be manditory for some.

wow. maybe those crazy born-agains are right after all about the "end-times".

it has been end times since the begining. just like you are dying from the moment you are born.

yet what kind of life are you willing to damn that unwanted child to? me personaly... I would rather die quick and painless than live a tourmented life of an unloved unwanted ill kept child. having heard thos words out of my fathers mouth "I never wanted children any way" i can assure you that contibuted heavily to my drug addiction and anti social behavior as a child and a teen. I was lucky enough to grow up and get away. my dad was mean but he wasn't as awful as he could have been so i was able to move past it. for those born into evil, there is no way out.

Muffy, I believe the opinion you've expressed here to lack your full consideration.

Muffy, I believe the opinion you've expressed here to lack your full consideration.

i am pretty sure i meant what i said. did i stutter? perhaps it is not populare to believe that a child would rather be dead than systamaticly abused and molested by it's parent who is a known purpitrator...

i am pretty sure i meant what i said. did i stutter? perhaps it is not populare to believe that a child would rather be dead than systamaticly abused and molested by it's parent who is a known purpitrator...

I'd rather live in a society where the known perpetrator is executed than allowed to have children, or to abort them if they are conceived.

I'd rather live in a society where the known perpetrator is executed than allowed to have children, or to abort them if they are conceived.

that is an ill concieved sentence

do you mean you would rather live where a perp is killed rather than allowed to breed? becuase that is ofcourse the best possablity. however child melestation does not in most states carry a death penelty scentence.

do you mean you would rather live where a perp is killed rather than allowed to breed? becuase that is ofcourse the best possablity. however child melestation does not in most states carry a death penelty scentence.

yes, child molestation should result in life in prison for one offense, or death for multiple offenses/victims. I can think of almost no worse crime.

yes, child molestation should result in life in prison for one offense, or death for multiple offenses/victims. I can think of almost no worse crime.

I totaly agree. i would add with the life scentnce some repeated tourture.... like having a bone crushed with a hammer on a weekly basis

I totaly agree. i would add with the life scentnce some repeated tourture.... like having a bone crushed with a hammer on a weekly basis

Need it be asked which "bone"?

Need it be asked which "bone"?

depends. if the perpertrater was a woman there are many options. and yes women can molest and violate as savagly as a man can.