Hypocrisy

kevbone

Are you serious? Your way of thinking is the problem…….it is possible to believe in something and not practice it.

Like death penalty? I don't practice that either.

So yes I post pictures of my child……and I speak for abortion……its called free thinking….you should try it sometime…..

Did I hit a nerve, you hypocrite? Easy to "call out" others, but not face up to your own bullshit, is it?

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just look at the kid, and think "what if my s.o. thought of him as an 'it', a zygote, a mistake, non-human, or 'inconvenient'". Seems hypocritical to me.

I thought libertarians were against government imposing its ways on the people.

you forgot the last part of the sentence, "via force"

You should have seen me on Suday.....I took Miles to Home Depot.....I love taking him places.

just think, he was once just a zygote.

I get from your view and your words that you believe if you are a parent then you should be against abortion? And you would be a “hypocrite” if you thought otherwise?

You should have seen me on Suday.....I took Miles to Home Depot.....I love taking him places.

So were child rapers and suicide bombers. Not everyone gets to live.

they get to be killed after they prove they deserve to die.

But how do you know these evil zygotes don't deserve to die? Certainly we don't understand God's will, and maybe abortion is around for a reason. Maybe this is one way to thin out the herd. Maybe it is one way to teach the people who are in the postion to make this decision something. Maybe there's other things we don't understand going on and it's not for us to make that decision. Who's to know?

You mean cause the Nazi's banned be for a weekend becuase they don't agree with me. Its okay, I just know what type of person they are.

That's right, Dirt.

Nobody wants you in this town.

Nobody wants you around, period!

Look at him, fellas.

You crying, boy? Maybe we'll go

back down to McDonald's...

...and get you a whamburger

and French cries!

How about a Whineken!

You little sissy boy!

Def Leppard sucks!

I get from your view and your words that you believe if you are a parent then you should be against abortion? And you would be a “hypocrite” if you thought otherwise?

I refer you to Archenemy's post on hypocrisy.

everyone, please don't neglect to take some swipes at Seahawks. He's asking for attention again.

coming from the 4th biggest attention hound behind K-bone, pink and TV, kind of funny. :lmao:

listen, crybaby, i've posted a lot of incendiery crap, and I've never been banned (yet). so you must be doing something beyond the pale.

He would have been a lot easier to carry around Home Depot as a zygote, that's for sure.

You're kidding, right?

Have you ever tried hauling an aquarium any distance? The sloshing, the aerator and heater cords hanging-up and getting tangled... you spill a little amniotic fluid on the floor and there you go ass-over-tea-kettle launching the whole mess. You're on your ass, you've got a huge mess to clean up, and you've left little zygotes flip-floppin' all over the floor.