Stupidity with a climbing rope

JBo6

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
No, he's from the same town as my roommate, and I guess he survived, hopefully something else will get him soon.

hopefully something else will get him soon? wtf? bad blood between ya?

i swear the people at this site are all 50 year old couch potatoes who never get out.

yes all, it's dangerous out there. lock your doors and stay indoors. it's for your own good.

i swear the people at this site are all 50 year old couch potatoes who never get out.

wtf does that make you? a 40 year old ouch potatoe who never gets any or gets out?

look, i don't even own a couch. and even though recently, it is true, i haven't been getting a whole bunch, i certainly get out. unless i'm staying in and watching a movie or something.

what a retard... Dan Osman was a freaking physics genius and he still died..I wonder what this guys chances are

:rolleyes:

dano was anything but a genius... :lmao:

ur prolly right, I read somewhere that he was super smart with all his jump calculations though.

...except his last one.

nt he move his jump spot and make two ropes rub together and melt?

i know that dumb ass, and it was pretty cool since he lived, they sohoulda had acouple of ropes though hes lucky that fucker didn't cut while he was climbing it i almost would cut lose and and went for water if i knew my rope was gona break, rather than climb it and chance falling from alot farther. cource i hope i would have not put myself in a position to wear it that bad in the first place. least ya made it jake.

I got into climbing years ago to get over my fear of heights, and it made a huge difference in my life. I now watch some kid with huge knuts jump off a bridge, and I get the same queasy stomach that I used to get watching climbers. Makes me think that I need to knut up and jump off a bridge.

I an envious of the crazy little dude in the video, and may make that (with a few more safety backups) a goal. Are you with me Billcoe?