• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
mythosgrl

Curling in BC?

I hear curling is pretty fun and a couple of friends and I want to try it. If you have ever curled up in B.C. and know of a place to go that has open curling on Friday and Saturday nights, I'd love to hear about it!

nah, curling is poised to be the new hip sport of the next generation. all the euro appeal of bocce, but with a hard hockey edge. the real fun is in doing that sweeping of the ice ahead of the stone. its basically chess on ice.

Curling is gay.

You must be light in your loafers.

:ooo:

You sure you've never curled before?!? I don't know very many people who say "light in your loafers"...

Curling Rocks! No pun intended.

Curling is alot like baseball, except with more strategy, danger, skill and alcohol involved.

I suggest you go rent the movie Men with Brooms starring Leslie Neilson.

If you remind me with a PM, I can look up a few places in Vancouver for ya.

Curling Rocks! No pun intended.

Curling is alot like baseball, except with more strategy, danger, skill and alcohol involved.

I suggest you go rent the movie Men with Brooms starring Leslie Neilson.

If you remind me with a PM, I can look up a few places in Vancouver for ya.

I heard what they do with that broom after the game.

I don't know much about curling, but if you're in Seattle you can do it. There's a curling club on NE 130th just east of Aurora.

There are more folks curling in Canada though.

I like to bicep curl pints

obviously you curl the 2.5 oz'ers, judging by the size of your miniscule little chicken muscled biceps...

"They say the women are winning. The Tournament of Hearts.

Somebody's got to lose..."