climbing and reltionships.

pink

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends. My gal will climb sport but you'd never catch her suffering through devil's club in the N. Cascades. That way she will go to Smith but I still have my freedoms of getting out with the guys and not feeling guilty and we get time apart. It is good to have some similar interests but not every interest, IMO.

i would rather keep a climber chic as my friend. nothing like bumping into your ex who is with another person at your favorite crag.

Funny, most adults can handle this without much ado.

I thought we were talkin' 'bout climbers ;)

would you rather date a climber or a non climber?

Non climber. Then you can pick partners more suited to various projects you have without offending a loved one who can't climb hard shit.

what if your loved one clilmbs harder than you???

pink, someone actually has to want to date you for this to be a problem. my advice is to find the sheep of your dreams and then worry about her climbing skillz.

i don't want a climber girlfriend. chicks like drama and i just want to climb when i get out. i have had arguments and have seen other couples argue way off the deck. i got into fight with miss scarlet begonia on the grand wall, and it was over some stupid sensitive chick thing.

not looking for a girlfriend, but i am hanging out with some pretty friendly girls.

i would rather keep a climber chic as my friend. nothing like bumping into your ex who is with another person at your favorite crag.

Funny, most adults can handle this without much ado.

not talking from experience. seen other guys go through the pain. i don't date climber chics. personally i don't want to watch a girl shit in a paper bag.