the queens of spray

pink

It sounds to me like we're up to 12; enough for a Women of Spray calendar. Not only would this be an excellent fund raising tool for the site; it would also a provide a great opportunity to shower better looking women than yourselves with all those compliments we've heard are so forthcoming.

That would be fun.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, by the way, it is CHICK. And you don't use an apostrophe to pluralize shit. I don't like to be the language guy, but oh my god.

dude, my grammar suck''''''''''''''s, so the fuck what. i used my college money to go rock climbing and start a business. i'm sorry that you think that your grades are pasted on your forehead. i spell chick chic when i am referring to hotties. now STFU and come up with an original rip on me. it has been a big joke on this site about my grammar and syntex. i would much rather deal in terms of common sense anyway. did you notice that i spell chics chicks in the title, probably not, to busy wackin off to sports illustrated.

Writing badly makes people think you are dumb or lazy or both.

we've got 9

cindy is just a freak -- gender irrelevant

KKK and seahawk are PITAs-- again gender irrelevant.

Maybe a little "freaky" but sill all woman!.......and i have high hopes i can start out will all on a "better note".........i think it is the good book that says "judge ye not ,lest ye be judged likewise"............i have learned alot from some climbers here..........i look forward to more "knowledge" and who knows it may keep me alive longer on my adventures>

Ya but Sherri, did you see that rack! Organized, darn near color coded. She obviously gets high, smiles, and probably got up before first light. How could one not fall in love. And she can use twin ropes!!

I wasn't disapproving of your choice, luv. She's got it goin' on, no question. Heck, I almost proposed to her myself. :blush:

Maybe a little "freaky" but sill all woman!.......and i have high hopes i can start out will all on a "better note".........i think it is the good book that says "judge ye not ,lest ye be judged likewise"............i have learned alot from some climbers here..........i look forward to more "knowledge" and who knows it may keep me alive longer on my adventures>

CN...smone pleze....intrpret 4 this...me!? :crazy:

It sounds to me like we're up to 12; enough for a Women of Spray calendar. Not only would this be an excellent fund raising tool for the site; it would also a provide a great opportunity to shower better looking women than yourselves with all those compliments we've heard are so forthcoming.

Dibs on November. It's my birthday. :moondance:

we've got 9

cindy is just a freak -- gender irrelevant

KKK and seahawk are PITAs-- again gender irrelevant.

Name one freaky thing you've done. Most bible thumpers think doggy style is freaky. You've got to do better than that.

What's your number? Single digits, guaranteed. Better than even odds it's < 5. My guess would be 2.