Cindy66 Speculation Thread

bstach

Which of the following best describes your thought/feelings about Cindy66  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following best describes your thought/feelings about Cindy66

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, we need a new poll:

Which Oregon cc.commer is cindy66 shacked up with?

• billcoe
  • JosephH
  • pink
  • Winter
  • MtnHigh
  • Muffy The Wanker Sprayer
  • gapertimmy
  • fejas
  • BigSexy
  • Mike Layton
  • Ivan
  • D*nH****t
  • Lambone
  • Cobra_Commander
  • iain
  • DFA

Its not billcoe or Joseph, they are married. Pink lives in Colorado. Guess again troll

Kev the bone..........you care nothing only your ego............an you don hav enohtng nice tosay keep a trpa on thelips.........i am gtring ot live a new life...........i am widowed and tring ot leart how to date...........i wouldneve thik of asking you for adive....................good doggie

Did you ask your date for "adive"?

wtf? "she" wasn't remotely believable from the start - i was immediately reminded of tyler durden's comment from fight club "strangers with this kind of emotional honesty make me go a big rubbery one"

it seems best to assume that any avatar with less than 5 billion posts is actually dru

I think it is sick that someone would do that. Why would anyone want to yank the emotional chains of people they don't even know. Why evoke what is one of our best attributes (empathy, concern, whatever) and then step on that person? I just don't get it.

WTF, you kidding. We got trolled? Shit.

I like Ivan, like he knew but forgot to tell us all! :lmao: My brothers use to do that. Brother kent: "Oh, I've known all about those hornets for weeks. How many stings did ya get?" :grin:

I thought this was the internet and we are all 100 percent honest. Sad. :blush:

I'm going back to whale tail and muffin tops. Maybe Kevs got more pics of Pam.

Hello to all the climbers.......I am back..AND SOBER......and still recovering from the hell bent hangover.I still have my legs and arms.He wasnt ugly.He is a good looking fellar.We hit it off purty good,but I should have left the drinking alone.He is a modest climber.I took a look at the last page,that one post was a mess.Lesson to all ,do not drink and type.