pdx slideshow prefunk pub club

John Frieh

Roll call sprayers: pints with your fellow pdx cc.com brethren before a great fundraiser for PMR? :wazup:

I'd cast my vote for the cheerful tortoise but if someone likes some place better fine by me...

Happy hour at the tortoise is from 3-6 so you kids whose wives have you on a tight weekly allowance should be able to afford a few pints :grlaf::mistat:

And if your name is Bill, Timmy, Eric, Troy, a member of Team Harro and/or you are a female cc.com poster (this means you Cobra Commander!) first pint is on me :brew::wazup:

Here's a great chance to get some stoke, and support Portland Mountain Rescue at the same time.

What: Mountainfilm in Telluride World Tour

When: Feb 20th, 2007 doors at 6

Where: SMSU Ballroom, Portland

Tickets: Ticketmaster or the door

mountainfilm.org

3688-filmfest.gif

And for all you lurkers/newbies out there this is a great way to meet new potential climbing partners :wave:

Who's in? :wazup: :wazup: :wazup:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

d00d! if your slide show was any other night of the week we'd do the same thing but you and I both know that just about everyone from PDX that posts here is married and therefore unavailable for a pub club... sorry man! That and last time I checked the phrase "bleeding anus", pictures of Fred Beckey (or MisterE for that matter :grlaf:) or baa jokes aren't exactly aphrodisiacs

you should come next week :wazup:

F*ck, wish I could go. Need to impress upon the climbing community here the importance of pub club.

Bryan: maybe someone could snap off some pics of dudes puking in the gutter tonight for ya, probably win em right over! :lmao:

BTW, I don't celebrate Valentines day. But unfortunatly am committed to making turns on snow with the lad tonight or I would so be there. Drinkin a pint with the lads (and Ladess's) is something to be cherished. Saw Mikey at the Lab and he rocked.

Just want to make a correction,

Tickets are $6 for students, $8 for general public.

To all that are planning on going: thanks for the support! If I have time maybe I will stop by for a quick beer before I have to set up at the film festival. Otherwise, stop by the PMR table and say hi! :)

:cry: :cry: :cry: I have to work late tonight (lazy Chinese... they get a whole week off to celebrate new years... why can't I get a whole week off to celebrate new years? :P ) so I'm a no show for the prefunk.

Assuming I get done early enough I hope to see you all at the show... I guess we'll have to have a make up pdx pub club sometime :brew: