Is this legal?

kevbone

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have a boy and right now it does not pertain to me. I just thought (my bad for doing so) that it would be good topic. I guessed wrong.

No, you posted a question while expressing a very rigid viewpoint, and got responses from people who strongly felt otherwise and attempted to tell you why. Just because few agree with your view doesn't make it a bad topic. Even if you don't change your mind, hopefully you have learned some things and broadened your perspective. In time you may even change your view.

I'm probably in a statistical group so small it's dismissable, but yes, I lied to my parents.

Me too. All my life I've humored their quaint belief that I'm their offspring, while secretly knowing that I'm actually the love-child of a beautiful singing mermaid and the captain of an alien starship who was switched at birth.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

I know a woman who chose not to have sex until marriage (these people to exist, they actually walk amongst you). This person is not at risk.

Why force her to take this drug?

Kevbone, are being intentionally or willfully ignorant of the facts?

You can get HPV from non-intercourse contact. From something as simple as open-mouth kissing. In fact, if you have a wart, its probably a form of HPV (that's how it got its name after all). Get it? SEX ISN"T REQUIRED TO GET INFECTED WITH HPV!!!

the great advances of the modern age are killing us with cancer . wich can be cured for a price.

it is always a great cause for concern when the private sector pressures govs to make laws that garantee profits. i.e this or the iraq oil deal . when it smells....

Thanks for your input Alpinfox. But coming from a new parent who is not vaccinating my newborn…..”easily opting out” is really not that easy. I have run into snags all along the way. We knew this going into it….so I am not complaining about our decision. But it is not easy to tell the daycare who will only take vaccinated children to go to hell. I suspect the same difficulties coming from Texans

I advocate the development of a vaccine against having sex while stupid (SWS). Such a vaccine, if implemented, could prevent the innumerable tragedies caused by SWS, such as the situation whereby a child in need of immunizations has Kevbone for a parent. What more can I say?

i've given 2.50 to the big drug companies in the last 20 years.for cheap drugs that sucked.f' em all!

all the great diseases of modern times have cures. suprisingly enough ,those are very expensive, specially for deadly diseases.cancer, aids,etc.

it is implied here that people vaccinated will not die.100%of the vaccinated girls will die.sex sells. fear sells. this a great marketing scheme.