• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Cobra_Commander

best of cc.com TAUNTAUNS - WORTH THE WEIGHT????

So I'm trying to understand this.... do you need to get a PLB for your tauntaun too?

every time i see that i can only think PLAB.... i know, I'm bad but its cracking me up ;)

put out the PLAB sign the cc.comers will find us and bring the keg :moondance:

DOES THAT THING TRANSFORM INTO A CAR OR BOAT? CAN IT BE USED TO COMMUNICATE WITH RESCUE DOLPHINS USING RAINBOW POWER?

lol muffy :lmao:
:grin:

a girl has to have her priorities straight... if Iiaxxx is gunna come haul my ass off a mountain he better bring all of you and beverages too ;)

btw Iian you totally rock you and all the rescue folks. I hope the people arround you are taking care of the things you need and if i can do something to help from my couch (fucking germs) let me know.

xoxoxoxoxo

muffin

is that the same action suit Twight wrote about?

LOL i give that a firm MAYBE

"Chinese Rescue Dolphin PLBs are permanently installed just forward of the blowhole/ping receiver/rainbow flame thrower by Bao Xishun, the World's Tallest Man to Care About Chinese Rescue Dolphin Safety."

xishunAP_450x299.jpg

Woman #2: Candygram, my foot! Get out of here before I call the proper authorities. You're the shark, and you know it.

Land Shark: [ muffled voice ] I'm only a dolphin, ma'am..

"Chinese Rescue Dolphin PLBs are permanently installed just forward of the blowhole/ping receiver/rainbow flame thrower by Bao Xishun, the World's Tallest Man to Care About Chinese Rescue Dolphin Safety."

xishunAP_450x299.jpg

I'VE BEEN LOOKING AT THIS PHOTO FOR THE LAST TEN HOURS AND IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY THE TOWLS ARE ARRANGE TO MAKE A "VEE". I THINK THIS MEANS THAT THERE IS A DOLPHIN SOMEWHERE NEAR OR MAYBE IT IS SOME SORT OF SIGNAL TO NASA INVOLVING THE SPACE SHUTTLE. DOES ANYONE HAVE NASA'S NUMBER SO I CAN CALL AND NOTIFY THEM? THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS CHOADA.