Another Mt Hood Stupid Comment

Weekend_Climberz

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm new to climbing too, Kit and I think that's why I've lurked here too...even if it's a long shot, I needed to hear from real climbers that their skills and supplies can culminate in a miracle."

Wow, do people read this shit in an REI flyer or something?

Maybe a few extra cliff bars in the pack would have produced a miracle.

Actually, having given many a breast exam, I must admit to liking the natural female bosom much better than the artificial ones.

phil? the sex offender?

0419062doc1.jpg

Fake Breast Doc Busted

Florida man, 76, fingered in door-to-door free screen scheme

APRIL 19--Meet Phil Winikoff (aka Phil Jones). The 76-year-old Florida man was arrested this morning and charged with sexual battery after he posed as a doctor and went door-to-door--black doctor's bag in hand--offering women free breast exams. According to a Broward County Sheriff's Office report, two women--ages 33 and 36--fell for the scam, which Winikoff allegedly ran in Lauderdale Lakes. Charged with several felonies, Winikoff was booked into the sheriff's lockup, where the below mug shot was snapped. Police are now investigating whether other women may have been tricked into impromptu examinations. (3 pages)