ulitmate fuck you

glassgowkiss

ok, so after long, long time i finalized my citizenship. first thing i did i registered to vote. i never voted in my life- since there was no reason to vote. anyway- i am not very happy with how things are- so i voted- against each and every republican. not that i really like democrats all that much, but enough is enouch. with 9 trillion dollars in debt it time to think about the future

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, so after long, long time i finalized my citizenship. first thing i did i registered to vote. i never voted in my life- since there was no reason to vote. anyway- i am not very happy with how things are- so i voted- against each and every republican. not that i really like democrats all that much, but enough is enouch. with 9 trillion dollars in debt it time to think about the future

vote for a third party.

nema riznyci mizh demokratamy ta j respublikancyamy. vony oboye z odnoho polya yahody. hivno rozkydayut' povsyudy, lycemyry vsi vony ta j vse. pkhe. na spravzni zminy treba buty vykydaty z posad vsikh yikh v vulycyu na zhopy

nice job....blind party line voting....you'll fit right in here. Don't despair - if voting democrat doesn't bring this country up to your standards, Canada will probably take you

well, let's see. on the issue of security. i would like to ask- where is bin laden? on the issue of smaller government- i would like someone to tell me why is there all time high budget defficit?

looking from a historical pespective things work out the best if white house is in hands of one party and house in in the hands on the oposition.

plus republican candidates fro the local elections didn't impress me too much. you know- and the two democrats i voted for- i actually talked to them. as the matter of fact Jessie Salomon went house to house in our district.

Jack Russell Terrier

You NAILED that one.

I was up bouldering at the Butte this summer and Hank (one of 2 Jack Russells my wife fished from the JR rescue people) FLUSHED a mouse out of a hole. All he did was stick his muzzel in one hole and snort, then run to the other hole he'd located @8 feet away. Back and forth, maybe 4-5 times when up pops a mouse, leaving the safety and security of the hole - bad decision, Hank quickly crunched him.

He can shockingly make squirels fall right out of trees too with the same result.Squirels make him mental. snaf.gif Seen that 4 times in the backyard alone, and he would have nailed bunches more, but on walks he's on a leash, going mental, but going nowhere.

nice job....blind party line voting....you'll fit right in here. Don't despair - if voting democrat doesn't bring this country up to your standards, Canada will probably take you

well, let's see. on the issue of security. i would like to ask- where is bin laden? on the issue of smaller government- i would like someone to tell me why is there all time high budget defficit?

looking from a historical pespective things work out the best if white house is in hands of one party and house in in the hands on the oposition.

plus republican candidates fro the local elections didn't impress me too much. you know- and the two democrats i voted for- i actually talked to them. as the matter of fact Jessie Salomon went house to house in our district.

So if we're throwing around rhetorical questions, what exactly was the purpose of your original post? Just wanted to differentiate yourself as a crazy liberal?

Edited by ericb