What the F@#$@#$

kevbone

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there was nothing wrong with your post, it was just the root where things went south

Are you blind, I think so? It was not the point it went south, here is a reality check. I am a marked man on this BS site. It’s extremely bias. That’s ok, I can take. As long as you can take it. Remember, its only entertainment.

oh kevbone, you so do it to yourself. how/why do you think you're a marked man on this site? (hmmm...persecution complex eh?) b/c you get more shit flung your way than some folks? you open the door...people walk right through. self inflicted misery is just that...self inflicted.

we are an unbiased spray machine. we just hit the biggest, most obvious target. take the bullseye off your ass, or turn the other cheek and it'll fall someplace else

oh kevbone, you so do it to yourself. how/why do you think you're a marked man on this site? (hmmm...persecution complex eh?) b/c you get more shit flung your way than some folks? you open the door...people walk right through. self inflicted misery is just that...self inflicted.

we are an unbiased spray machine. we just hit the biggest, most obvious target. take the bullseye off your ass, or turn the other cheek and it'll fall someplace else

what if (in my case) the other cheek is just as fat as the primary cheek????? frown.gif

what if (in my case) the other cheek is just as fat as the primary cheek????? frown.gif

not a problem...don't paint a bullseye on either cheek.

and for dog sake, take the fork out of your mouth and do some pilates or something wink.gif

no kevbeenboned...you are the current biggest joke on here...

Glad I can be hear to make you laugh. Does it remind you of the last laugh you had. When you last looked at your dick. wave.gif

Yeah, i always laugh when i look down at that monster! yellaf.gif

there was nothing wrong with your post, it was just the root where things went south

Are you blind, I think so? It was not the point it went south, here is a reality check. I am a marked man on this BS site. It’s extremely bias. That’s ok, I can take. As long as you can take it. Remember, its only entertainment.

kevbone, i knew d*n h*witt - i SAW d*n h*witt - you sir are no d*n-o!