This morning

olyclimber

Instead of just pouring the coffee into my thermos, I first filled it with hot water and let it prewarm the thermos. Then I poured th water out, and then put the coffee in it. Amazingly enough, this appears to keep my coffee hot for longer. Give it a try! Thought I'd pass this tip along to you coffee drinkers out there.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Instead of just pouring the coffee into my thermos, I first filled it with hot water and let it prewarm the thermos. Then I poured th water out, and then put the coffee in it. Amazingly enough, this appears to keep my coffee hot for longer. Give it a try! Thought I'd pass this tip along to you coffee drinkers out there.

Wow that IS amazing. Did you know that if you put ice in a cooler it keeps your beer colder for longer too. Wild!

I'll say this in AZ defense...

Flagstaff/Sedona/N AZ is an awesome place... as it is 7K the heat thing doesn't really factor in. Great skiing too!

WRT to Phoenix... though in many ways it is my idea of suburban hell... photo radar on the freeway! cry.gifcry.gifsnugtop.gifyellaf.gif, hot as hell, sprawl, etc... Phoenix by far and away has thee highest concentration of beautiful, attractive (some might use the word "hott" tongue.gif) women I have ever been... but then again I'm not exactly the world traveler so who knows...

And related to this since "so many options abound" PHX girls aren't stuck up either... you can approach basically any one of them and not get the "what the fuck do you want!?!?" look that so many PNW chicks are happy to blast you with...

Flame suit on!

hot as hell, sprawl, etc... Phoenix by far and away has thee highest concentration of beautiful, attractive (some might use the word "hott" tongue.gif) women I have ever been... but then again I'm not exactly the world traveler so who knows.

they are drawn to sprawling nasty cities like moths to a flame... try LA, it's mahvelous cool.gif

until they open their functionally retahded mouth cantfocus.gifcry.gif

Too much sun cooks the brain cells or something yellaf.gif

yellaf.gif true, true.

LA is different though - there's a tractor beam ('Hollywood') that draws the attractive and dim, as well as longstanding cultural whackjob affinities left (newagers) right (Ayn Rand ilk) and plain retarded (Scientology) that truly drag down things.

And we're not even going to talk about Ivan's recently revealed online surfing tendencies. hellno3d.gif

hee hee bitches! - summer's here and school's out so while i'm busy wiping asses and getting nagged to death whilst not climbing i'll be right'chere spraying filthy eloquence cool.gif