Welcome me, your newest member!

MarkMcJizzy

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, can I register some new avatars too please wave.gif

No, who ever the fuck you are. The moderators (or at least the pissiest one of them) have to get all worked up about you. While you bask in your anonimity, I'll be here fighting the good fight.

Good luck to you, anonomous stranger.

Hey, can I register some new avatars too please wave.gif

Why sure you can. You calling Trask out or whats going on here Dru err...wet-spotter, errrr G-spotter.?

I'm thinking of posting anomnomously as well. I've been brainstorming for some time and have come up with avatars of Wmcoe, WCoe, Bcoe and coeB. I think I need more work to assure anonymity though/

Edited by billcoe

• 4 years later...
Howdy everbody! And to my special Alpine Buddy, your a dumbshit.

for a man who would posit himself a Defender of the Righteous and Arbiter of Language, you sure have a dipshit name n' personality to boot :ass:

yesterday was a banner day for you - start 2 threads looking for a fight n' get all bashful n' crocodile-tear choked up when you got what you wanted, then run like a little bitch from both of them! :lmao:

INTERNET FIGHT!

:lmao:

school's over n' i'm sitting aroudn w/ busted balls, so what the fuck else do i have to do? :)

i was planning on losing anyhow - we libtards are all fucking cowardly racists after all...

on the plus side, i've finished up my new passport application so we can step outside the country to settle this if we need to now! (in 4-6 weeks of course)

Best thread revival of the week right here.

yesterday was a banner day for you - start 2 threads looking for a fight n' get all bashful n' crocodile-tear choked up when you got what you wanted, then run like a little bitch from both of them! :lmao: