Mounties Show Prefunc

Mos_Chillin

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so how'd t go? dd whte-boy erupt nto frenzed rendton of "home on the prairie" half-way through like here in portland? did he feverishly masturbate during the movie like me? spea in tongues? curse rei? randomly address members of the audience w/ "JESUS CHRST - WHY DON'T YOU JUST FAWkNG DiE!?! AGHHHHHH!!!!"

so how'd t go? dd whte-boy erupt nto frenzed rendton of "home on the prairie" half-way through like here in portland? did he feverishly masturbate during the movie like me? spea in tongues? curse rei? randomly address members of the audience w/ "JESUS CHRST - WHY DON'T YOU JUST FAWkNG DiE!?! AGHHHHHH!!!!"

Not yet dumbass,

not yet.

buy a new friggin' keyboard and keep your babies away from the wine.

The PDX show Mike put on was very very well produced and executed. The mounties will be getting their monies worth.

Added: turn it up if you can find a way to do so for the older folks in the crowd. (I know that it was up full in PDX) I was in the back of the room and was straining to hear, course I'm old...but we are talking the mounties here....

Edited by billcoe

Jim Donini...Mike Layton...Jim Donini...Mike Layton... confused.gif

Sorry dude, Jim Donini is going to be my choice. Hope to see a TR of the days leading up and the party after the slideshow. bigdrink.gif

yeah, but jim donini is the 9th. and jim donini no love you long time.