911 Truth Movement Documentary

iammo

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is incredibly disturbing. I spent my entire lunch hour watching this and was consumed. The evidence, secrecy and speculation around the Pentagon crash is eye opening enough, but the overbounding inconsistnacies around the collapse of the twin towers is nothing short of diabolical. Could we have all bought into a huge hoax?

Edited by Toast

I don't know what to think. After viewing this documentary, I feel the same way I did after watching Michael Moore's documentary--it sounds plausible, but it's hard to know for certain without doing the research myself. You know that the producers have a goal of convincing you, so you don't want to put your trust in their words.

You hate to get lumped in with conspiracy theorists, but they lay it out in a manner that makes you believe it could be possible.

confused.gif

This is incredibly disturbing. I spent my entire lunch hour watching this and was consumed. The evidence, secrecy and speculation around the Pentagon crash is eye opening enough, but the overbounding inconsistnacies around the collapse of the twin towers is nothing short of diabolical. Could we have all bought into a huge hoax?

Didn't Popular Science devote an issue to a thorough analysis of at least the Twin Towers, if not both incidents on 9/11? Might be worth looking at.

It could have been the Masons & Knights Templar in conjunction with the Grey aliens from Area 51, though...

"Regardless, we hope you've made your New Year's resolutions, but we remind you that in our current political climate to word those resolutions very carefully -- if you don't, John Yoo will come along and insist that your self-help plans accord President Bush a whole array of crazy-ass new powers. One minute, you're vowing to lose ten pounds, the next you're having your ass-fat harvested to keep Ahmed Chalabi's lips shiny and supple."

The continent is "Oceania". You know, like Whidbey Island is part of North America.

I just Googled "seven continents" and the first ten results all call it "Australia" and not "Oceania". I know it's arguable, but maps of Asia genarally show New Guinea as part of Asia as well.

Maybe it's a Canada thing, I don't know, or maybe the fact that New Guinea lies on the same tectonic plate as Australia.