• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
jon

2nd Annual CC.com Photo Contestizzle

Dude! Resize that shit! You can't possibly view that whole photo on a screen, at least not at a normal resolution. tongue.gif

Humor (or perhaps scenic? rolleyes.gifyellaf.gif):

527284-nicesceneryedit.JPG

OK, I'll admit: there are times when helmets get in the way and should not be used. wink.gif

the pebble wrestlers were entering a bunch of photos

who was that????? me? all of 2 pics??? hellno3d.gifyellowsleep.gif

I could give you a bone crushing photo assualt you would never forget, what is your email....? wazzup.gif

Here's my scenic entry...shred in the bugaboos up at applebees:) Trying to find good weather.

4274Bugaboos_7_2004_030-thumb.jpg

Edited by mellsbells

Photo contest ends on Dec 31st at midnight, so get your shizzle posted yo!

sketch!

Why girlclimbers are only safe in numbers at exit 38...

1562sketch.jpg

Honest to Gawd B....This is the BEST! I can not help but laughing my bootie off when-ever I see this pic!! It took a brave soul to shoot this photo!!

All of these and many more silly photos can be found on my site

http://jonjantz.com

Am I the only one curious as to what kind of cameras ya'all are using?? Please either start a new thread, if this is totally off topic...or share your knowledge here!! Some of these shots are freak'in amazing!!

Humor (or perhaps scenic? rolleyes.gifyellaf.gif):

527284-nicesceneryedit.JPG

OK, I'll admit: there are times when helmets get in the way and should not be used. wink.gif

REMOVE THE HELMETS!!!

REMOVE THE HELMETS!!!

Marie: Does this mean if I yell at you SHOW ME YOUR TITS you'll oblige me? It's a two way street... yellaf.gifwave.gif

REMOVE THE HELMETS!!!

Marie: Does this mean if I yell at you SHOW ME YOUR TITS you'll oblige me? It's a two way street... yellaf.gifwave.gif

We have a lot of catching up to do before it's a two-way street. the_finger.gif