Favorite Thing you did this year

wayne

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this was a big year. I got the job i realy wanted. some big personal things happend. i climbed well all summer. I gained and lost much. the best things were the first weekend in july in the Gorge. and the trip to Hawaii in Jan. and my fist Snow Boarding lesson.

Oh, but how can I pick? wink.gif

One thing is for sure...it was a productive summer with great parnters all around and plenty of well-timed safety breaks to make sure the mood never got too serious.

The worst thing of the summer was definitely the mega-thirst day on Index. That one is gonna hang with me for a while...

Not as much toproping this year as last for me. Still, there was much to be pleased about. The salient rock shape of the locomotive was probably the favorite and a nice discovery to boot, but I cannot forget Carefully swallow the resilient noodle and The four babies and a dead man, for they were both well above average. Still, the year is not yet over...

was a good year. guided a bunch of good people. got married. went on a trip with new wife to mexico and belize. (snorkeling in warm oceans) climbed a big goal for me for many years in the bugs. did a great climb with Darin on Castle peak. tons of craggin in leavenworth this fall. can't get much better I suppose.