Hard Core Climber Chick wanting a Date

MtnHigh

Saw this on craigslist and wanted to share it with those with qualifing credentials.

----------------------------------------

seeking cute 5.12 climber for rebound - 26

Reply to: anon-67286511@craigslist.org

Date: 2005-04-06, 8:06PM PDT

just ended a long relationship and am looking for a rebound... (note that this is NOT posted on casual encounters.) ideally would like a cute, down to earth guy in my age group who can climb harder than my ex (so that he will be jealous- rest assured, he is living in a different state, so no worries about psychotic ex boyfriends coming to haunt you.)

i'm looking to do some casual dating, get back out into the scene and find someone fun to do it with.

i am (and you should be):

laid back

intelligent and able to carry a conversation

active and fit

able to laugh and have fun

living a healthy lifestyle (but still want to go out and indulge every so often)

independent

friendly

there are 2 deal breakers- cigarette smokers and guys with hairy backs. sorry, i just know that i can't get past it.

so there it is. if you're interested, shoot me an email. tell me about your favorite climbing area, what book you read last, and the ideal first date. and anything else you want me to know.

emails with photos get bonus points, but to be fair (since i didn't give out a photo) i'm not going to hold it against anyone.

kiki (not my real name)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umm I heard that girl bragging this weekend at Smith about that want ad yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif while i was laying on a rock trying valently to not puke up all the rum i drank the night before bigdrink.gif

Shelly, You're a classless act. bigdrink.gif Was the puke induced by your handover or her comments?

Edited by MtnHigh

umm I heard that girl bragging this weekend at Smith about that want ad yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif while i was laying on a rock trying valently to not puke up all the rum i drank the night before bigdrink.gif

Shelly, You're a classless act. bigdrink.gif Was the puke induced by your handover or her comments?

I am not classless... I am just muffy fruit.giftongue.gif ya big meany frown.gif my feelings are hurt the_finger.gif

I was on the rock instead of climbing becasue i was a bit hungover... her comments were just there in the back ground making me glad i am me and not someone else wink.gif

You'll get over her, Gary.

and you'll climb 5.12 someday. Then she will be the jealous one!

I don't have any desire to climb 5.12.

I don't have any desire to have sex with someone who doesn't care about me.

It's one thing if someone rebounds to help their own emotional state, i.e. they miss being in a relationship, but to rebound just to annoy the ex -- that's just stupid.

Besides, I'm annoyed today not at her but at him.

Yesterday we scheduled a time for today, and he was a no-show. Finally, 45 minutes later, I saw his door open. I walked in on him with someone else, and he asked me nonapologetically if I'll be around later today, as if my entire life is centered around waiting to suck his dick. I told him no -- we'd have to reschedule for Thursday.

I don't have any desire to climb 5.12.

I don't have any desire to have sex with someone who doesn't care about me.

It's one thing if someone rebounds to help their own emotional state, i.e. they miss being in a relationship, but to rebound just to annoy the ex -- that's just stupid.

Besides, I'm annoyed today not at her but at him.

Yesterday we scheduled a time for today, and he was a no-show. Finally, 45 minutes later, I saw his door open. I walked in on him with someone else, and he asked me nonapologetically if I'll be around later today, as if my entire life is centered around waiting to suck his dick. I told him no -- we'd have to reschedule for Thursday.

Is it just me or does this sound dirty?

Sorry your advisor is a wanker Gary frown.gif. Mines not very helpful, but at least he's pleasant.