Need a GOOD date in PDX (make fun of Mike thread)

layton

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sooo basically....

DATING SUCKS ASS

That pretty much sums it up. On Valentine's Day evening, the three or four women I've been most interested in the past year and a half were single, either working or hanging out with the herd to keep the predators at bay. And my phone was ringing off the hook with all my doods saying, "Girls are whacked. She's nutz. But why are we so vulnerable to them?"

Hang in there troopers. The sun will shine on you some day, and it'll all be good. Then it will get too hot and you'll get a sunburn, and you'll wish it was raining again. Then it will start hailing and thunder and lightening. After that, it will be humid, yet uncomfortably chilly. Then, following this, there will be a period of weather you simply won't remember or won't mean much. Then you'll die. It's all about the weather.

it makes me sad that you all think there is some trick or key to meeting a woman that you like and that like you. it seems to me that if you are just your slef and you continue to work on yourself to be the best person you can be, do the things that you like to do, enjoy your own company...eventualy you will meet someone interesting who likes you too.

just live your life.

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

it makes me sad that you all think there is some trick or key to meeting a woman that you like and that like you. it seems to me that if you are just your slef and you continue to work on yourself to be the best person you can be, do the things that you like to do, enjoy your own company...eventualy you will meet someone interesting who likes you too.

just live your life.

Muffy, if you read what i wrote you'll see that that's what I am doing.

i just wanna bitch about the in-between times.

just live your life.

Muffy, if you read what i wrote you'll see that that's what I am doing.

i just wanna bitch about the in-between times.

i was responding to billygoat wink.gif

You are correct about that...got stood up. god damn it

Did you tell her your full name? Google is a bitch, eh? Bummer Mike, I just read this whole thread and my advice was going to be to find one running at Forest Park. Too bad it didn't work out, try again. It's just up the road from you, and the best time to go is on a sunny weekday after 5pm. And don't tell them your last name this time yellaf.gif.