Best bottled water

ChrisT

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over 1/3 of bottled water samples tested have unacceptably high levels of bacterial growth.

Most bottled water is just municipal tap water. I guess it depends if the municipality where they bottle it has better water than where you buy it.EG In LA even I would drink bottled water if I ran out of beer (Which is cheaper) bigdrink.gif

But hey if you want to pay extra for something you already pay for just to get a disposable bottle then go for it thumbs_down.gif

Over 1/3 of bottled water samples tested have unacceptably high levels of bacterial growth.

Most bottled water is just municipal tap water. I guess it depends if the municipality where they bottle it has better water than where you buy it.EG In LA even I would drink bottled water if I ran out of beer (Which is cheaper) bigdrink.gif

But hey if you want to pay extra for something you already pay for just to get a disposable bottle then go for it thumbs_down.gif

well maybe it was the bacteria that made this Aquafina taste so yummy. cantfocus.gif Bottled by pepsiCo tongue.gif

I was in O.C. this August. Everyone drank bottled water. The going price as $2.75 for a 20 oz bottle. wazzup.gifpitty.gif

I was in L.A. for 4 years of college. I never once drank out of a bottle. Tap water tastes like a swimming pool but it was free and I never got any weird illnesses from it. Where do you live, ChrisT? I can't tell the difference between bottled and tap (PDX) water.

Where do you live, ChrisT? I can't tell the difference between bottled and tap (PDX) water.

In Vancouver WA, where i live as well. Our water is good, no need for aquafina. bigdrink.gif

Like I said, it was a treat, an impulse and now I have filled the Aquafina bottle with tap water and put in my fridge...like I always do. grin.gif

BTW Blake your avatar says B-ham.

Like I said, it was a treat, an impulse and now I have filled the Aquafina bottle with tap water and put in my fridge...like I always do. grin.gif

i have one of these in my fridge too. thumbs_up.gifgrin.gifyellaf.gif

btw when i lived in belgium all we drank was evian, but the evian in the states doesn't taste the same and i really don't like it. or maybe they just changed the recipe. cantfocus.gif whatever, aquafina's not bad. neither is fiji. and what about that fancy norwegian voss? i tried some water with extra oxygen once ... not sure if it really had more o's but it was pretty good. bigdrink.gif