Terminal Gravity

Squid

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TG isn't bottled so your best chance is a public house - dunno where you'd head in Seatown.

TG....PLEASE DON'T BOTTLE! Its exquisite....can you fit exquisite into a bottle? Once you bottle exquisite, it turns into really good. We all know that stout is better than really good. bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifwave.gif

Sorry I have not responded to this thread earlier. The last thing I want to do is use this board for any self promotion. Even though I like brewing I'd still rather be climbing.

But since you have all asked...

I don't have any distribution at all outside of Oregon. Expanding the production capability of a brewery is very capital intensive. I have been satisfied with a slow and steady, internally financed growth and have not succumbed to the pressures of fast growth which would require me to over finance or sell off portions of the business. Selling out, IMO. We are still a tiny brewery compared to the large micros that distribute regionally and we simply don't have enough beer to even supply all of Oregon well. Soooo...even though I truly appreciate all the compliments and interest I can't give any timeline as to when I might start shipping to Washington. frown.gif Maybe a year???

As far as bottling: the rumors are true. We will start bottling next month and a couple of speciality stores in Portland may have six-packs of IPA as early as November eleventh but it will definately not be on the shelf of every Safeway.

Thanks so much again and if my beer makes it's way to Seattle I'll let you know.

Cheers bigdrink.gif - steve

TG, can you look into brewing up some absynthe and also maybe look into the local Oregon market for home grown kb. Also, try this new product - grean beam. Take the leftovers of the kb process and let them soak in a bottle of beam for a few weeks. I see huge growth potential.

TG, can you look into brewing up some absynthe and also maybe look into the local Oregon market for home grown kb. Also, try this new product - grean beam. Take the leftovers of the kb process and let them soak in a bottle of beam for a few weeks. I see huge growth potential.
I see huge morning headache potential. Ouch!